Medium Carly Denim vs. Legacy Slim Flap Denim

BagGirl

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Hello there!
I went to Coach today. I've been wanting (for the longest time) the Medium Carly in Denim. I tried on the Legacy Slim Flap in Denim and I loved it!! Very much like the Ali, but slimmer. I have a black leather Ali already, but think that I may have to cave in for the Slim Flap.

Does anyone have this bag? Thoughts?

Thanks so much!

:yes:

I don't own the Slim Flap but I have seen it IRL and I think it's gorgeous. As long as it is big enough to hold your stuff, go for it! I have the large denim Carly and I just adore this fabric and pattern. Here's a pic of my denim obsession!:nuts: Just remember that the Slim Flap is only about half as wide as the Ali!

Attachments

• MK-0145.JPG
    MK-0145.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 80
I don't own the Slim Flap but I have seen it IRL and I think it's gorgeous. As long as it is big enough to hold your stuff, go for it! I have the large denim Carly and I just adore this fabric and pattern. Here's a pic of my denim obsession!:nuts: Just remember that the Slim Flap is only about half as wide as the Ali!

Slightly OT, but I LOVE your denim collection!! Are those sneakers comfortable?

Anyone have pictures of the slim flap?

10824_B4DE-1_d2.jpg

I have a slim flap (not denim) and I love the wide leather strap & how it fits under my arm perfectly. You don't see too many people carrying the slim flap either, at least, I don't.

I love the carly, but don't own one, so this is a toughy!