Horse-bit Loafers Addicts Club!!!

Hi there! Good collection. I am a great fan of loafers as well. I got them in begonia pink, blue, and bright pink.

I love the blue!! Probably my next pair. I love animal print and missed out on the more traditional print a few months ago(jaguar print) that I would have preferred. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409508306.271602.jpg
Since you are a fellow loafer lover......
What do you think about the ones I just purchased vs these?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409508324.181582.jpg
Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409508231.091635.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409508231.091635.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 3,548
Reactions: Hq8
Welcome to the family, they are FABULOUS!!!!

and they are so addictive (because they're so comfortable)

I have Navy, Navy Patent and awaiting tan boar-skin

I almost bought the darker pink too (that you have) but then I was trying to be good :rolleyes: :smash:

I really wanted a Flora pair but everybody I asked said not to :shrugs:

I almost bought the darker pink too (that you have) but then I was trying to be good :rolleyes: :smash:

Thank you!! You are so right, soooo comfortable!!!!!! I love the navy patent too (that you have ), that's probably going to be my next pair! I think the Flora is pretty and a good pop in an outfit. I haven't seen the tan boar skin ones..... Maybe that's a good thing 😜 can't wait to see your reveal!

I love the blue!! Probably my next pair. I love animal print and missed out on the more traditional print a few months ago(jaguar print) that I would have preferred. View attachment 2736309
Since you are a fellow loafer lover......
What do you think about the ones I just purchased vs these?
View attachment 2736310
Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Hi there. I LOVE the print that you got, this is so NOT traditional. I like unusual designs and prints. Animal print is great too. I wanted to purchase lizard print and missed out as well. Hopefully, they will have more new prints next season!!!

(Psst! Me too). I like the suede classic and leather classics. The patent don't fit me very well, but the regular suede and leather ones fit great. A few years ago, I bought the grey flannel and leather and those are fun to wear in the fall.

Do any of you have the thong horsebit sandal they did this year? I like that also.

I was lucky to find these a couple of weeks ago at the Woodbury Commons Gucci outlet. I have a wider foot so I was not sure how these would fit me but they are great! They are my first pair of Gucci shoes. I believe they are from S/S 13 and the style is called "grey animalier karung printed leather". The outlet also had the loafers in a patent royal blue and a calf hair animal print (looked the one in the first post, but I'm not sure). Neither of those were in my size.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413923623.071208.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413923640.052058.jpg

I was lucky to find these a couple of weeks ago at the Woodbury Commons Gucci outlet. I have a wider foot so I was not sure how these would fit me but they are great! They are my first pair of Gucci shoes. I believe they are from S/S 13 and the style is called "grey animalier karung printed leather". The outlet also had the loafers in a patent royal blue and a calf hair animal print (looked the one in the first post, but I'm not sure). Neither of those were in my size.

View attachment 2785481View attachment 2785482

Lovely!

You might get them! I have a Flora (w/leather trim) pair and I LOVE them. Those are my most complimented pair.