Anyone have the Red Suede Rhyder 33

Right. According to the coach store SA only select fp flagship stores will carry the blue. My local coach store got one blue rhyder 33 by accident & were actually going to ship it back to JAX. I went in to see the new bags last saturday to look at the black rhyder. It's a beautiful bag as well but i wasn't liking the gold hardware. Well, my dear SA mentioned the blue one they hadn't sent back yet, so, since she was willing to match Macys discount, I bought it from her at the coach store.

Congrats, that's a really great deal! I was going to get the light blue first, but seems like the suede's quantity is lower, so maybe I'll grab that first. Trying to decide before ordering it Thursday! Exciting either way!

Congrats, that's a really great deal! I was going to get the light blue first, but seems like the suede's quantity is lower, so maybe I'll grab that first. Trying to decide before ordering it Thursday! Exciting either way!

Thanks. The red rhyder is beautiful too & a fabulous choice. I was told that the suede is pebbled nubuck so it's very durable. According to coach all the leathers are treated to be easy to care for. Enjoy.

Thanks. The red rhyder is beautiful too & a fabulous choice. I was told that the suede is pebbled nubuck so it's very durable. According to coach all the leathers are treated to be easy to care for. Enjoy.

I'm happy to hear this - pebbled nubuck sounds great! I wonder why we aren't seeing the mustard version online? I haven't seen any suede Rhyder 33 bags irl yet - I saw the smaller oxblood suede which is suede/leather trimmed.

Update from Canada: if Coach boutique is correct, I'm told Canada will not receive a single suede Rhyder 33 but I can order it. It's in very limited quantity as it is in JAX so I should decide quickly. I have very little hope of expecting it to arrive with the black feather fob...boo hoo! Having said this, The Bay department store received a shipment yesterday and have yet to unpack 3 boxes. The SA was not the most helpful today as she had other things on her mind - such as reorganizing the floor model displays. (The Bay has the colorblock Workwear Rhyder 33 in stock and it's got the black feather fob included - tempting and it's 825 CAD not 750 USD - phooey).