Is the small swing tote too small?

summergirl1

Apr 2, 2013
I've been looking at the swing totes and decided the larger one is too big for me. But is the small too small? I usually carry sunnies, full size wallet and make up bag. I tried it on in the store but totally forgot to see if my items would fit. The larger one was just too big looking on me.

Anyone know how well they hold up? Does the leather scratch easily? Does it hold it's shape?
TIA!

I tried on both on in store and found the small was just to small but would carre what you need buy not much else I think , also the big is just too big for me I think they need a medium size bag

I have had my large swing tote since May, and yes, I agree, the large is LARGE! I do wish there had been a medium. However, I do love it, and the question about scratches had me examining mine, and I cannot find one mark on it. The quality is wonderful, for the price. It holds its shape very well, since it is structured--i.e. stands on its own, and does not ever fall over limply.
Hope this helps!

I have had my large swing tote since May, and yes, I agree, the large is LARGE! I do wish there had been a medium. However, I do love it, and the question about scratches had me examining mine, and I cannot find one mark on it. The quality is wonderful, for the price. It holds its shape very well, since it is structured--i.e. stands on its own, and does not ever fall over limply.
Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply, great to know about the quality! I thought the leather was beautiful. And such pretty colors. I am still unsure of the size though.

I have the small, it carries my full-sized wallet, my (huge) sunglasses case, two sets of keys, makeup bag, phone, and iPad mini. I needed a small bag that could still fit everything and this one did the trick. The one thing that I was not expecting was how heavy this bag is, those of you who have the large must have guns of steel!!!

I have the small, it carries my full-sized wallet, my (huge) sunglasses case, two sets of keys, makeup bag, phone, and iPad mini. I needed a small bag that could still fit everything and this one did the trick. The one thing that I was not expecting was how heavy this bag is, those of you who have the large must have guns of steel!!!

My sunglass case is huge too. Sounds like it would fit everything I need. How do you feel about the open top? Do you feel it's secure enough?

I worried about the open top, especially since I sometimes end up "standing" my sunglasses case off to the side. The magnet close is SUPER strong, though- nothing is getting in or out without you noticing! If I have my glasses case off to one side, I just try to balance it by having something else in the other corner so everything is snug. I actually really like how neat and organized the interior ends up being- there's definitely not enough room for me to just dump stuff into it, but I don't have to take everything out to get to the one thing that I need.