Alma bb Damier Ebene as an everyday bag?

Uthra11

Jul 22, 2013
Hi all, I have a 5 month old and I would like to buy a bag that I can use as an everyday bag. I am thinking of alma bb in damier ebene. I would like to carry a bag which can basically hold my essentials like small wallet, iPhone, keys, makeup and may be a pack of gum. I m thinking of a crossbody bag because I will be carrying my diaper bag with me at all times. What do you all think? Do you think the bag will be enough and work as an everyday bag with my little one?

PS - I did try out the bloomsbury and speedy b in the store and for some reason I did not like it. Do I have any other option. I prefer not to buy mono as I don't want to baby my bag.

I think with those items you mentioned it def can be an every day bag. I've been using mine almost every day and I carry: phone, cles, small wallet, tissue, some makeup and I've even been able to add a diaper and some wipes for my son. Nothing wrong with carrying very little and if you already have a diaper bag with you I'd say that's fine. Some days I enjoy carrying the bare minimum. Good luck! ;)

I agree that the alma bb can be an everyday bag. There are lots of you tube videos showing how much the little alma bb can hold :smile: definitely everything you mentioned with room to spare. Have fun deciding!

Alma bb will work for your essentials. Alma bb DE is a gorgeous care free bag.
If you need more room and want hands free option there's also Favorite MM and Pochette Metis (small bags).

Alma bb in de would work. You might also find de pochette nm with separate de adjustable strap comfortable and practical. De pochette would easily fit your essentials and lie flat so you would be able to manage everything else.

In terms of fitting stuff in it is roomier than it looks :smile: I tried on the BB and for me the strap was too short for cross body. I'm 5 7. So try it on and make sure you like the fit
I like Hoxton PM as a casual DE cross body bag, more pockets.

Hi all, I have a 5 month old and I would like to buy a bag that I can use as an everyday bag. I am thinking of alma bb in damier ebene. I would like to carry a bag which can basically hold my essentials like small wallet, iPhone, keys, makeup and may be a pack of gum. I m thinking of a crossbody bag because I will be carrying my diaper bag with me at all times. What do you all think? Do you think the bag will be enough and work as an everyday bag with my little one?

PS - I did try out the bloomsbury and speedy b in the store and for some reason I did not like it. Do I have any other option. I prefer not to buy mono as I don't want to baby my bag.
Depends on what you carry. For the stuff you mentioned, I think the Alma BB might suit you. The Eva is a bit smaller.

Alma bb in de would work. You might also find de pochette nm with separate de adjustable strap comfortable and practical. De pochette would easily fit your essentials and lie flat so you would be able to manage everything else.

Thank you for your suggestion. I do own a DE pochette, but sometimes when I am in a hurry, I need to re arrange my stuff to fit well. So I thought alma bb will have a little room to spare. The only thing I don't like about alma is it doesn't lie flat. I don't know how much of an inconvenience that would be on a everyday basis.

I have the alma bb in vernis Amarante and I love it to bits. It can definitely fit all your essentials mentioned with room to spare. The alma bb actually holds more than it looks! I can fit my LV yen long wallet, cles, umbrella, tissues, key pouch, raybans in its case, lippie and phone and the bag doesn't even look stuffed and out of shape.

One thing to note is that it's a structured bag and from my experience, I've never been able to get in and out without using both hands! Sometimes I just leave the zip slightly opened but if the opening is too small, the zip scrapes my hand and bear in mind I have tiny hands! If you have a diaper bag and are looking for a little bag to sling your essentials for easy access, may I suggest the favourite bag? It also comes in 2 sizes if you need that bit more room.

I have the Damier alma bb.......and I love it sooooo much......it is very practical and it holds much more than my Eva. I have my zippy coin purse....key pouch samsung note2, compact,lipstick,a mini sized hand cream , and it can holds more........go for it....you won't regrat......it is chic and worry free...you can dress up and dress down.........it is one of my favorite bag now