Finally, the European version of the EW Hamilton!

Jul 9, 2014
I had given up on getting the European EW Hamilton, so imagine my joy when I found it on sale! A 24 hour flash sale with 20% discount and free shipping! So happy right now!

Attachments

• 2014-09-14 13.03.50.jpg
    2014-09-14 13.03.50.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 592
Thank you, and yes, it's dark dune:smile:! I just love how the shoulderstrap is adjustable, and converts into a crossbody as well as it can be removed. So happy!!
That's so great! So it can be worn as a satchel handbag, shoulder bag, cross-body bag, or tote without the strap. Genius! And so many compartments inside! Enjoy your beautiful new bag.

I like the European EW Hamilton better than what we have here in the US. I have several with the newer closure, and have found I prefer the older style that snaps.

I also like how the European version has a middle zipper compartment.

Looking forward to reveal pictures and mod shots.

Congrats!

I like the European EW Hamilton better than what we have here in the US. I have several with the newer closure, and have found I prefer the older style that snaps.

I also like how the European version has a middle zipper compartment.

Looking forward to reveal pictures and mod shots.

Congrats!

Thanks! This model was just made available for the first time a couple of weeks back, and online only. From what I've read, this model is rare and hard to get a hold of. So glad I found it! I lucked out and was able to apply a general discountcode on this bag. Saved quite a bit!

ok cuz if seen versions on line (ebay) and they had inside compartment and one had a removable strap. I thought it was odd till i saw the European version so i wanted to know if they had a mini as well or they were replicas

ok cuz if seen versions on line (ebay) and they had inside compartment and one had a removable strap. I thought it was odd till i saw the European version so i wanted to know if they had a mini as well or they were replicas

As far as I know there isn't a mini version of this particular bag. However there are two different types of the mini out there. One with, and one without handles.

In fact, there is a european style mini hamilton. I live in germany and just saw it in the new Michael Kors store in Hamburg. It is so damn cute! I sadly did not take a picture of it, and also did not buy it as I need very big handbags to carry all my stuff... But it exists! ;)