Purple Iris

LittleLucy

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
Hello, I would love to own something in the purple iris color! The mini Brooklyn catches my eye the most. Does anyone know if they will be coming out with any other bags in this color? Should I wait patiently or take the plunge on the mini? Looks like a great bag online, just seems a little steep (price wise) for a small bag. I appreciate any info or advice! Thank you!

I really like the small kelsey but the violet looks a little dark? Anyone seen this in person? ( I did see the floor set thread with the bag in the pic)

My SA a few days ago said she didn't think anything else would be coming out in purple iris because all the new SV stuff is violet. I love the purple iris more than the new violet. You can get the mini brooklyn for 20-25% off at Macy's.

I just picked up a soft wallet (my third, they are great) in Purple Iris.

I think the color is leaving. It's been a great purple! I also liked the Black Violet purple. The purple I did not care for was Marine.

Really?? Even if you only buy one item? Can't seem to pull the trigger yet..

Yes, but only if you call a store, any store not customer service or macys,com as the stores have the VIP sale. I did it this morning with no problem, Macy's SAs are great about this and always helpful so if by any chance someone doesn't want to do it, call another store and they most likely will do it for you :smile:

The Purple Iris is an early Fall color, so it is not going to be offered in anything else in the future. It is really pretty in the mini Brooklyn.....I say get it! :biggrin:

Also, it will work with any two coach items it seems. I'm getting the brooklyn mini with matching wallet at 25% off. I'm not sure if I should thank y'all for telling me about the sale or cry for melting my credit card some more :smile: I've been super tempted by this bag, but wasn't sure on that full price. 25% off though, can't miss that! I love this color and feel like I'd be super mad at myself if I didn't buy it. I just wish the bag had been available to pickup at store so I could take it to NYC this weekend. Alas, it must be shipped, but it will be waiting for me when I return. Yaaaaaay more Coach fun!

Last edited:
Also, it will work with any two coach items it seems. I'm getting the brooklyn mini with matching wallet at 25% off. I'm not sure if I should thank y'all for telling me about the sale or cry for melting my credit card some more :smile: I've been super tempted by this bag, but wasn't sure on that full price. 25% off though, can't miss that! I love this color and feel like I'd be super mad at myself if I didn't buy it. I just wish the bag had been available to pickup at store so I could take it to NYC this weekend. Alas, it must be shipped, but it will be waiting for me when I return. Yaaaaaay more Coach fun!

Ooh yay! I love purple iris! Which wallet did you order??

Ooh yay! I love purple iris! Which wallet did you order??

The Bleeker L-zip wallet, which is already GONE off the Coach website! I really don't NEEEED it per se, but I wanted the option. I can always return it at the local Macy's if I decide not to keep it. I have the legacy ultraviolet soft wallet from 2012, so we'll just see :smile: Goodness knows I love the bright purple though, wish they had done more of it!

The Bleeker L-zip wallet, which is already GONE off the Coach website! I really don't NEEEED it per se, but I wanted the option. I can always return it at the local Macy's if I decide not to keep it. I have the legacy ultraviolet soft wallet from 2012, so we'll just see :smile: Goodness knows I love the bright purple though, wish they had done more of it!

Ahh!! That is the exact wallet sitting in my Bloomingdales cart right now! I just can't decide! I don't neeeeeed it either, but I love the softer wallets & the purple is gorgeous! I missed out on UV back in the day so I don't want to miss out on purple iris too!

Ahh!! That is the exact wallet sitting in my Bloomingdales cart right now! I just can't decide! I don't neeeeeed it either, but I love the softer wallets & the purple is gorgeous! I missed out on UV back in the day so I don't want to miss out on purple iris too!

Get it while you can, but leave tags on and think it over? I really don't need it but couldn't resist that 25% off! I'm going to compare it to the one I have and then decide. But yes, UV is an awesome color. I wish I'd bought more of it back in 2012, so not missing out this time!!!

PS - as you can tell from my (very current) avatar, I have a thing for electric purple :biggrin: