Need color advice

Aug 13, 2014
I'm getting bored with the handbags I have.... none seem right for some of my outfits...despite the fact that I have every color and style of handbag on the planet,

So what would you wear with light navy slacks and a coral T shirt, or a green T shirt? I can't match the T shirt colors, so I end up wearing a blue handbag (of which I have many). But that is why I'm getting bored. I need some other color combos.

Help me find that treasure in my closet.

I'm getting bored with the handbags I have.... none seem right for some of my outfits...despite the fact that I have every color and style of handbag on the planet,

So what would you wear with light navy slacks and a coral T shirt, or a green T shirt? I can't match the T shirt colors, so I end up wearing a blue handbag (of which I have many). But that is why I'm getting bored. I need some other color combos.

Brown. Chestnut. Taupe

Brown. Chestnut. Taupe

I agree with those colors. And I'll add Natural. I'll mix colors like crazy or I'll match. So I'm not a stickler when it comes to that. But I've noticed that my Natural has gone with absolutely everything I've worn. And she's more exciting than I thought she would be. Lol. Second on my list would be Taupe. Because I have that color too. But I agree with the brown family as a good color for those blues and even coral she mentioned.
(I see you changed your profile pic. You going to see his new flick? Looks good.)

Light Navy w/coral shirt - I would do a darker bag for a pop. Since you said "light" Navy... Me, personally would even do a black bag . I think it would bring out the light Navy and coral. I like to do the "reverse pop" sometimes by using a darker color as my pop.

Light Navy w/green shirt - I say the same thing. A dark colored bag. I think it would go great with either combo. I think a pink bag would look great with this too.

And of course, you can always turn to the brown family like the other girls mentioned.

As odd as it may sound... bubblegum patent is a chameleon color... I wore mine with coral and it read coral. Wear it with white and it's pink, wear it with green (Kelly and lime) and it's corally-pink lol same with khaki, it wears more coral. I've been amazed at how well that bag works with so many colors.

When I bought it I figured white and denim would be the main outfits that I wore her with. I have yet to find ANY color that she doesn't work with

Attachments

• 1410738811782.jpg
    1410738811782.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 132

All the girls gave great advice. I would go matchy with the t shirt or grab something from the brown family. Salmon is a nice color and depending on the hue it would go with both combos.

Thanks ladies. I think the brown family would work best.... tan, saddle, taupe, cognac. Time to unearth those shades from the bottom of the closet.

Also like the scarf suggestion... it's getting cooler, so scarfs will be perfect to help coordinate all my colors. I like a pop of color or shades of the same color, when dressing and accessorizing... but I don't like the rainbow or random color look.

I'm saving black for the colder weather. I wear a lot of black in the winter.