Cartier or Rolex.....Which do you prefer??

I'm not a fan of rolex, at that point I would just save more for a Patek or something of that nature. I know the price ranges differ from those brands but I would take my time saving. In regards to Rolex versus Cartier I chose Cartier and am very happy I did. My ballon bleu is classic, but still looks feminine or masculine based on what I'm wearing.

I own three Rolexes and three Cartier. I've worn Rolex for a long time but the Cartier are fairly new to me. I see a lot of pros and cons (mostly pros) with both brands. I personally think the Rolex holds its value better and is better made and more widely known. The Cartier are cool watches and being a different brand that's not instantly recognized by everyone is more fun.

But value-wise I honestly think the Rolex are more high end and a bit better made.

This is no bling two tone. Had for 17 years

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410637616.973953.jpg

White gold, With bling, which I think is fabulous. I love the small watches.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410637791.306345.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410637360.983500.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410637360.983500.jpg
    604.1 KB · Views: 1,548
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410637764.890764.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410637764.890764.jpg
    604.1 KB · Views: 1,491
i love both on you ! fantastic! both are feminine and absolutely stunning! 17 years ? it looks brand new. both of it. did you wear it daily ??? thanks for the pics, btw. which size is the silver one ?

Thank you so much. What a lovely compliment. I wear the two tone daily. They are both small, 26 mm. I wonder if that is the smallest size it comes in. My mom chooses them for me so I kinda suck at the details. And I wear them really tight. I know. I'm weird. They basically stick to my wrist unless I forcibly move it. I have a pink one too. When I find it I'll take a pic. I know rolexes aren't usually seen as feminine and pretty as Cartier. And they are bulkier too, meaning just the depth of them. I see them as more utilitarian in its look. But that is what I love about them. And I hate to say it but I don't do maintenance on them at all. They say you should. If I haven't worn it in a couple of months I just reset the time and wind. I have never noticed mine being off.

Thank you so much. What a lovely compliment. I wear the two tone daily. They are both small, 26 mm. I wonder if that is the smallest size it comes in. My mom chooses them for me so I kinda suck at the details. And I wear them really tight. I know. I'm weird. They basically stick to my wrist unless I forcibly move it. I have a pink one too. When I find it I'll take a pic. I know rolexes aren't usually seen as feminine and pretty as Cartier. And they are bulkier too, meaning just the depth of them. I see them as more utilitarian in its look. But that is what I love about them. And I hate to say it but I don't do maintenance on them at all. They say you should. If I haven't worn it in a couple of months I just reset the time and wind. I have never noticed mine being off.

i hardly can´t believe it. they are both in such a perfect shape. you don´t do your housework with it, do you ? :smile: yes, pls post a pic when you will find your pink one. LOL, you are crazy .... :roflmfao: dont´t know, where a rolex-watch is located somewhere. i love your post !