Successful outlet trip!

nihash

O.G.
Aug 9, 2011
SO I have been obsessed with the legacy black violet color and the double zip wallet...Went to the Aurora outlet yesterday and found both..
Got the continental wallet in bv, double zip in black and a cute purple card case.

The double zip outer pocket also fits my Samsung S5!
20140913_182330.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
SO I have been obsessed with the legacy black violet color and the double zip wallet...Went to the Aurora outlet yesterday and found both..
Got the continental wallet in bv, double zip in black and a cute purple card case.

20140913_182330.jpg
[/URL]
Congrats!!!!!! Great outlet SCORE. Twins on cont wallet

20140913_182330.jpg
[/URL]

NICE. I've become weirdly wallet obsessed.

Congrats!!!!!! Great outlet SCORE. Twins on cont wallet
Thankyou!! I have this wallet in black too and love it...
NICE. I've become weirdly wallet obsessed.
Right? I think now I am content with my bag collection(Black Rory, Black Laila, Black cherry duffle, Crimson patent tote, Cobalt and vermillion saffiano totes, Black woven kristin, Jade and Persimmon Isabelles) I am trying to collect the wallets,wristlets in different styes..

20140913_182330.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks for posting. I'd like to find the double zip wallet in several colors. Do you remember the price?
Thanks!

Great finds! I have the double zip in Bright Magenta and love that I can fit my phone in the front zip pocket. I have the Continental in Cognac and haven't used it yet but I'm sure I'll love it.

Thankyou!! I have this wallet in black too and love it...

Right? I think now I am content with my bag collection(Black Rory, Black Laila, Black cherry duffle, Crimson patent tote, Cobalt and vermillion saffiano totes, Black woven kristin, Jade and Persimmon Isabelles) I am trying to collect the wallets,wristlets in different styes..

Great finds! BV is such a pretty color. I wish I had your willpower to keep the handbag collecting to a select few bags!!!! :smile:

Nice! My outlet NEVER has good stuff like that, I think my outlet only gets the standard outlet fare, I never really see good stuff. Could also be that I don't go as often as I ought to though...