Anyone waiting up for midnight and the website update for Fall? :)

Ok, so I went and checked out the Rhyder 33 Red Suede today. Its beautiful and soft and squashy, just as I wanted. But it still didn't come home with me. STILL too big a bag, even when squashy. I put all my stuff in it and tried it on, just overwhelming for me.

I'm still hoping (praying) that Rhyder 32 happens, the girls looked it up and there IS a part number, but no indication of production on it. I'll keep hoping for that one, since it will also be a GLORIOUS metallic purple. The FP Store in San Fran has a swatch of the leather on their swatch ring, which is odd since NOTHING ELSE comes in this leather. SO, for now, I will wait and see. If I'm really super good, the purse gods will reward my patience!

Yeah, a lot of the Boroughs are gone. You can still get to about twenty-one of them though, but they don't have their own subdivision, "Borough," anymore. You have to go to handbags, then satchels. About twenty-one Boroughs at the bottom of the satchels page. A lot of the soft ones.

The remaining Bleeckers, Madisons, Classics, etc. are all found that way now too. Getting rid of those "name" subdivisions will also make navigation harder. Sigh.

It's going to be an avalanche of deletes this fall. Everyone is going to be swimming in deletes lol. :biggrin::cool:

I never did get into the borough. I am a hobo bag girl at heart. :cool: I bought a grommet one and never used it and ended up returning it for my Edie.

I do like my grommet Carlyle though. I got that at 25% off on the Macy's sale so I won't feel as bad when it goes to the outlet at half off.

It's going to be an avalanche of deletes this fall. Everyone is going to be swimming in deletes lol. :biggrin::cool:

I never did get into the borough. I am a hobo bag girl at heart. :cool: I bought a grommet one and never used it and ended up returning it for my Edie.

I do like my grommet Carlyle though. I got that at 25% off on the Macy's sale so I won't feel as bad when it goes to the outlet at half off.
I do love boroughs, but imo that grommet one is way to heavy "empty".
Who wants to work to carry a bag.
I like the stud bag you picked, it's perfect !

I am ready to swim. Lololololol

How soon do deletes start showing up at the outlets? And do all outlets receive shipments on the same day of the week? I'm going to have to step up my game and watch for those mini-boroughs!