LV scarf

You have to be careful!!!! It can and for $600 you will baby it ! I promise. When I'm out and don't use it I have a bag to store it in so it doesn't get snagged. Also washing it I don't even trust the dry cleaners lol (might swap it for a fake!) I just soak it in gentle detergent and air dry and works very well. Again it is $600 you could put that towards a purse instead lol. I love in Canada so I bought it because I knew I could use it religiously and enjoy it.

It is a great purchase though. But if you are looking for a WINTER one go for the logomania much warmer and a little more durable.

Does it snag easily?
After I made my earlier post, I decided to stop by my local LV store and purchased this shawl!!! I will post a pic here shortly. As to your question on snags, I have a mono shawl (color Dune) and have had no issues with snags. I wear it often since in Seattle we have mild temps. I also have the Logomania scarf in pearl grey and I love it. The Logomania shawl shows more wear than the mono. I recommend you get the denim shawl. It does feel much softer than the mono.

Last edited:
You will LOVE it! Recently I have been more interested in the shawls/scarfs than the bags and SLGs. I get so much wear out of the shawls. I can't wait for you to receive yours. Please share pics and your thoughts once you receive it. Btw, I like the pop of color with the berry color.....you may have to indulge and treat yourself to that one as well :smile:

You will LOVE it! Recently I have been more interested in the shawls/scarfs than the bags and SLGs. I get so much wear out of the shawls. I can't wait for you to receive yours. Please share pics and your thoughts once you receive it. Btw, I like the pop of color with the berry color.....you may have to indulge and treat yourself to that one as well :smile:

I will post as soon as it arrives! So excited! Haha until June this year I'd never owned an LV and I've been soooo bad! Got a bag then a purse then a couple more bags...makeup bag...bandeau...The list goes on hehe why stop now :smile: I'll have to go into the shop and try the berry on want to make sure it's a colour I'll get plenty of wear out of! Definitely think the denim noir is a good choice goes with anything :smile: xx

Just realised I have 14 LV pieces! That's so bad
Neverfull mm
Bloomsbury
Eva
Carryall
Speedy b 25
A Josephine wallet, 2x mini pochettes, 2x cles, key chain, zcpurse, bandeau and now my shawl!

Oops ! *blushing* it's been a crazy few months x