Do you have Chanel bags that you haven't even used yet?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I have 5 Chanel bags (baby classic, medium Cambon, patchwork flap, denim Cabas and Baguette with new chain) but have only used the baby three times and the Cambon once.

My reason is I splurge and then have to leave my bags behind when I travel for work (I am currently overseas serving my country).

First of all , thank you for serving our country!!! second I have the large ultimate soft and havent used it once. I will soon, I hope . it is just resting in its dust bag waiting to come out.

i usually keep bags forever. i just used my black bag on friday and i got it like 2 months ago. but i did use my red one the day after i got it (and was SORELY tempted to use it again today even though i don't want to wear it to work.) my purple bag is waiting for it's debut...

Does carrying it around the house and looking in the mirror every chance I get count as using it?

LOL, that is great and yes it counts.

I have a few bags (GSTs) that I just got and they had not been out until last week. Reason - because DH doesn't know about them. So, they did go out with me - but returned to the comfort of the closet before DH came home. Not ready for any drama over them....:sweatdrop:

my white medium caviar flap! it's not warm enough and i haven't been wearing summery stuff so i guess that bag has to wait to make its debut :P

and i've only took out my dark silver once. i've been using my luxury bowler everyday though!