Men's wallet mc2

june17

O.G.
Jan 16, 2014
I'm planning to buy a present for my bf soon. I've been thinking about the mc2 wallet, but not quite sure about which colour to choose.
I was thinking about blue electric or sapphire, but my sa can't confirm the availability of these colours. He was only sure that it comes in blue jeans.
Does any tpfers know which blue come in mc2?
Or does anyone has a better idea of which colour should i choose? I'm a blue lover so i'm quite bias, but i am open to any suggestion. (Fyi, he's in late 20s and quite a neutral-kind person)

Thanks a lot!

I bought my DH the MC2 in fauve Barenia - it's great for a neutral lover. It's also very nice and masculine in black box calf. But if he likes blue as much as you do, Bleu de Malte is very nice and basically a neutral.

I bought my DH the MC2 in fauve Barenia - it's great for a neutral lover. It's also very nice and masculine in black box calf. But if he likes blue as much as you do, Bleu de Malte is very nice and basically a neutral.

When did you buy it in Barenia? I ask because my DH has been looking for one for the past year or so, and SA's are always saying they haven't seen one in a long time...so it doesn't give us much hope.

When did you buy it in Barenia? I ask because my DH has been looking for one for the past year or so, and SA's are always saying they haven't seen one in a long time...so it doesn't give us much hope.
I bought it in Paris very recently but I had to chase it all around Europe first! It is now a well-traveled wallet :P If your SA can do a search you might get lucky. Will you be in Europe soon?