Bulga Small Pudding Flap Tote

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Disp...069B9083DCDBE0A1F0ED6A.jvm4?product=BULG-WY48

at 288 it's a steal! get it quick!

i bought mine last month and it is gorgeous!

:yahoo:

also search for codes...i know there's a 30% off for first time buyers, a 20% for code fanatics071 (i'm not sure if this is the right code), and 15% for code JT

What's that colour like Momo? Does it go with a lot of things? Not sure if dusty rose is something that would work for me. I love the shape though. So ladylike and precious! Does it hold lots of stuff? And can you carry it on your shoulder? This looks like one of those carry it on your arm type of bags. :heart:

What's that colour like Momo? Does it go with a lot of things? Not sure if dusty rose is something that would work for me. I love the shape though. So ladylike and precious! Does it hold lots of stuff? And can you carry it on your shoulder? This looks like one of those carry it on your arm type of bags. :heart:

it's a warm pink colour with undertones of tan to it. i can fit it both on my shoulder and in the crook of my arm. i'm not super skinny either. But i know some people has said that it won't fit over an overcoat, but i don't have that problem.

inside: it's pretty big, i can fit a sweater and an extra pair of flip flops as well as my everyday things - wallet, keys, etc.

i love my pudding tote!

it's a warm pink colour with undertones of tan to it. i can fit it both on my shoulder and in the crook of my arm. i'm not super skinny either. But i know some people has said that it won't fit over an overcoat, but i don't have that problem.

inside: it's pretty big, i can fit a sweater and an extra pair of flip flops as well as my everyday things - wallet, keys, etc.

i love my pudding tote!

Good Lord! You can fit a sweater! I never would have thunk it. What a great find. :yahoo:

Thanks for the info! but it is out of stock..:crybaby:
I love this color!! Wish they had more.

Doh! Sorry Max! I don't know how I missed your post. I bought one and it went through fine. I didn't realize stock was so limited. Yikes! Sorry about that!!! :noggin:

I've been eyeing this bag since the Fall. I wanted it in Navy but meh - why not try a different colour out of my normal range. I'll keep an eye out for these bags - especially the small you wanted as opposed to the large one I just purchased - and if I see any, I'll make sure to give you a heads up. Sorry again.