Can anyone post a pic of taupe florentine?

😕😕. I have Natural, not Taupe but I have seen in real life... It's looks really distressed and more grayish in my opinion but different bags could come off different just like the Flo Satchels. I honestly didn't like the Taupe in this bag for some reason. I've seen a couple. A friend of mine ordered the same time as I did a year or so ago but she ordered Taupe but has sold it since then. Let me see if she has pictures. She's not a Dooneynista soooo....

TB you are my hero! First you post pictures of the 1975 Sig bag, and I buy it, then you post a pic of a bag I am considering, and you show me what it really looks like! Based on those pics on Ebay, its out of my cart now!

TB you are my hero! First you post pictures of the 1975 Sig bag, and I buy it, then you post a pic of a bag I am considering, and you show me what it really looks like! Based on those pics on Ebay, its out of my cart now!

Glad to help. So did it go out of your cart and back to QVC, or out of your cart ready for a shipping box for you?

haha, out of my cart and back to QVC.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Glad you were able to make a decision... I figured you wouldn't like it in that color. I know I didn't. Hopefully you'll find something else you LOVE.

The one TB linked is more brown but my friends was more of an UGLY grey. No brown tones at all. It looks faded/distressed and it was supposed to be a new bag.

Today I have seen medium pocket satchels in TJMAXX. They were supposed to be florentine in color ivy... Well, they were anything but Ivy. Like a really washed out ivy color.. Diint like it at all.

Glad you were able to make a decision... I figured you wouldn't like it in that color. I know I didn't. Hopefully you'll find something else you LOVE.

The one TB linked is more brown but my friends was more of an UGLY grey. No brown tones at all. It looks faded/distressed and it was supposed to be a new bag.

Pcan, did you see the recent video from the Youtuber that made a video about the three Flo smith bags? I can't remember her name. The one patina'd quite a bit turning sort of brownish. When she lifted up the from pocket flap the leather underneath was the original mossy green color. I was surprised the moss color faded so much. I thought it was only the natural that darkens a lot when it patinas.

Pcan, did you see the recent video from the Youtuber that made a video about the three Flo smith bags? I can't remember her name. The one patina'd quite a bit turning sort of brownish. When she lifted up the from pocket flap the leather underneath was the original mossy green color. I was surprised the moss color faded so much. I thought it was only the natural that darkens a lot when it patinas.

No I didn't!! Do you remember her name?? I must not be subscribed to her channel. I would love to see how the Moss faded. Humm... Not good.