Get your creative juices flowing!!!

Purse-Ooooh

My Sweet Bobba-Lou!
Feb 5, 2007
Hypothetically, if you were asked by Balenciaga to choose/create a color for the new fall collection what would it be? Assuming it would have to be one of the current styles. Choose the color and hardware. :yes: What would you name the color :shrugs: OK - Heres mine - A deep, rich blue part time with brushed pewter hardware. The studs would be shaped like stars and I would call it "Star gazer". ;) Clearly I have given this way too much thought! :girlsigh:

Hypothetically, if you were asked by Balenciaga to choose/create a color for the new fall collection what would it be? Assuming it would have to be one of the current styles. Choose the color and hardware. :yes: What would you name the color :shrugs: OK - Heres mine - A deep, rich blue part time with brushed pewter hardware. The studs would be shaped like stars and I would call it "Star gazer". ;) Clearly I have given this way too much thought! :girlsigh:

Do you have a color swatch yet?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...clearly you have.

I just want them to bring back the BOX, and then I'd be happy with one in every colour!!! Regular Hardware!!! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

I second bringing back the Box, and I would like it in colors that came before the style...Bubblegum Pink, and 05 Turquoise. With regular hardware, and with shiny silver hardware, regular size. I would stockpile BBGM First's, Box's, and City's. I can never have too much pink!!!
:nuts:

I second bringing back the Box, and I would like it in colors that came before the style...Bubblegum Pink, and 05 Turquoise. With regular hardware, and with shiny silver hardware, regular size. I would stockpile BBGM First's, Box's, and City's. I can never have too much pink!!!
:nuts:

Deana, as always we think alike! I would buy pink in every style and multiples of them as well!!!!

I was just going to say I'd love to see a peachy/coral color. I see you said "back!!!" Has Balenciaga ever released a peachy/coral color before??? I've never seen one. :shrugs:

Actually kirsten, I was wrong...there hasn't been a oral color before. I could have sworn I have seen one but maybe it was fake. Yeah, I guess if I had to pick a name I would call it Peachy-keen or Coral Delight!