Which crazy pearl necklace from Fall 2014 RWS

Which New Fall 2014 RW pearl necklace would you buy?

• Pull a Joan Rivers and go for the big KNOT?

• Pull a YOUNGER Joan Rivers and sport the smaller drip?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Drippy mulitple strand or drippy knotted strands of pearls?

I'm sure you could easily replicate look number 2 by buying your own fake glass beads on etsy and knotting them together, and spend far, far less than what Chanel charges. I don't really see an advantage to buying them at Chanel, unless I'm missing something. I would even go so far as to wager you could buy real pearls for the price of that necklace. :smile:

i'm sure you could easily replicate look number 2 by buying your own fake glass beads on etsy and knotting them together, and spend far, far less than what chanel charges. I don't really see an advantage to buying them at chanel, unless i'm missing something. I would even go so far as to wager you could buy real pearls for the price of that necklace. :smile:

+1

Either of these fabulous beauties would NOT be kicked out of bed in my book and to simulate them? faaaaget about it. Every time In the past when I travel down that road. my well intentioned ripoff ends up costing lots more with me hating the finished product.

No, I want the real McCoy. Besides Carl's pearls just look real and are uber cool with a patina and color. I want to layer one (maybe both) of these necklaces with other beautiful finds or attache vintage brooches on them :smile:

Please keep us posted on which one you choose and do mod shots. I would love to see how you wear it as I usually use pictures for inspiration. These two styles are beyond me, but you sound like you have an idea or two in mind!!! I'm very interested to see as I'm sure it will be very unique :smile: