Help me decide please! Which boy should I get?

LovEmAll

LovEmAll @dailyloves
Aug 28, 2014
I am so torn! I love the blue, but I want it to be a true navy and I can't tell if it is from the pics (buying it remotely). The color is supposed to be a dark navy blue. I also love the chevron and the beige color of this one...what do you ladies think? Help please! I am making my purchase today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 342
I am so torn! I love the blue, but I want it to be a true navy and I can't tell if it is from the pics (buying it remotely). The color is supposed to be a dark navy blue. I also love the chevron and the beige color of this one...what do you ladies think? Help please! I am making my purchase today.

Here's the chevron

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 365
The blue, though it sounds like you need some clarification on the color. Not a fan of the chevron on the Boy bags, and the blue is a more striking color, imho.

The color looks navy to me.

The blue, though it sounds like you need some clarification on the color. Not a fan of the chevron on the Boy bags, and the blue is a more striking color, imho.

Thanks. It seems like most people don't like the chevron...I don't know why, but I love it! Still pondering on which I like better though, the quilted or the chevron

Thanks. It is definitely navy. In some pics it looks great and dark navy and in others it looks like a dull navy so I am not sure which is the true color since I haven't seen it in person.

Actually this is a dark navy boy, I have seen it in person, your picture looks nicer than it is shown in real life. Just my opinion. between this two boys, I still vote the dark navy one.

Actually this is a dark navy boy, I have seen it in person, your picture looks nicer than it is shown in real life. Just my opinion. between this two boys, I still vote the dark navy one.

Thanks! So in real life it doesn't look at nice? Just trying to get all the info I can before I pull the trigger. Thanks again so much for all your help!

Hi, I was torn between the navy and the chevron light gray. I chose the chevron. I'm still thinking about the navy but for me, the deciding factor was that I prefer lambskin and I also love the chevron. The beige color has a lot of brown to it and looked dull to me. With that said, I would go for the navy. It is beautiful! I'm still thinking about it and may just purchase it as well.

Hi, I was torn between the navy and the chevron light gray. I chose the chevron. I'm still thinking about the navy but for me, the deciding factor was that I prefer lambskin and I also love the chevron. The beige color has a lot of brown to it and looked dull to me. With that said, I would go for the navy. It is beautiful! I'm still thinking about it and may just purchase it as well.
Oh my gosh! That light gray chevron is gorgeous....I saw it too. I could get that one instead. I wish I was more decisive when it comes to these things! How are you liking your light gray chevron? Have you worn it yet?

Absolutely loving it! It is gorgeous and if I had a dollar for every time I have gotten a compliment, I would be rich! The chevron is unique and the gray is a great neutral that will go all year round.

For some reason, my phone is unable to resize my pictures and I haven't been able to post it on the forum. But, if u give me your email I will be happy to send u pictures of me wearing the bag.