shoes of prey?

mdmd

O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Rue La La is offering a coupon of sorts and wondering if anyone has experience with this company? I found an old thread with no replies so trying again (couldn't bump as the thread was too old).

http://shoesofprey.com

Hey There,

I'm one of the founders of Shoes of Prey - I know you'll need a more independent opinion than mine :smile: Might I suggest you post the question to our Facebook page? The community there will respond to you really quickly, and we don't vet any comments so you'll know it's a true response. We're at facebook.com/shoesofprey

I hope this helps!

Jodie

Rue La La is offering a coupon of sorts and wondering if anyone has experience with this company? I found an old thread with no replies so trying again (couldn't bump as the thread was too old).

http://shoesofprey.com

Hi there, I bought from them once before. I had trouble finding an open toe booties that fits me. So I thought this would be a good idea. I placed my order online and it was fun to design your own shoes. It completed and shipped as promised with no delayed. The final product looked exactly the same as expected. Unfortunately the booties hits my ankle at a bad spot and hurts when I walked. I did not wear it at all. Stupid me also missed the deadline for return. So I pretty much paid for nothing....not the company's fault really, it's my fault that I missed the return deadline. I'm hesitate to order more from them because I'm not so sure about the quality (since I didn't really wear the shoes and from the look of shoes itself it was just okay) and afraid the next pair will hurt me too and I hate to return things. Hope this info helps.

Hey There,

I'm one of the founders of Shoes of Prey - I know you'll need a more independent opinion than mine :smile: Might I suggest you post the question to our Facebook page? The community there will respond to you really quickly, and we don't vet any comments so you'll know it's a true response. We're at facebook.com/shoesofprey

I hope this helps!

Jodie

Ok, I'll look on the FB page. Thanks!

Hi there, I bought from them once before. I had trouble finding an open toe booties that fits me. So I thought this would be a good idea. I placed my order online and it was fun to design your own shoes. It completed and shipped as promised with no delayed. The final product looked exactly the same as expected. Unfortunately the booties hits my ankle at a bad spot and hurts when I walked. I did not wear it at all. Stupid me also missed the deadline for return. So I pretty much paid for nothing....not the company's fault really, it's my fault that I missed the return deadline. I'm hesitate to order more from them because I'm not so sure about the quality (since I didn't really wear the shoes and from the look of shoes itself it was just okay) and afraid the next pair will hurt me too and I hate to return things. Hope this info helps.

Yeah, I see that the shoes, while handmade, are made in China...though a lot of luxe brands go there now. I might just try it out with the RLL coupon. Will post an update when I can.

Hey @Cici122 - I'm so sorry to hear this :sad: Did you chat to our customer happiness team about it, even though you'd had the shoes for more than a year? Email me at [email protected] if not, I'd love to take a look into this and see if I can help at all. Jodie x

Yeah, I see that the shoes, while handmade, are made in China...though a lot of luxe brands go there now. I might just try it out with the RLL coupon. Will post an update when I can.

Yes, I am not so sure about the quality, but if you have a coupon, I would def give a try and please report back. Their price is still a lot better than many premier designers and it's always fun design your own shoes. Godd luck!