33935 Large Whipstitch Dakotah in Violet

LuLuBaggins

Has a Coach 'Hobbit'
Mar 3, 2013
Hi, everyone. I know this beautiful bag was already revealed in the gorgeous pebbled black color (thank you for sharing ltbag!), but I just received the Whipstitch Dakotah in Violet today and it's love!

As promised, I will try to share some photos (I hope). Since I'm still relatively new to this, please bear with me if I mess something up when uploading the photos, which are less than optimal, btw. My apologies in advance. Fingers crossed that this works! :smile:

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 942
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 934
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 918
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 925
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 923
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 937
  • photo9.jpg
    photo9.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 919
Thank you so much! I'm sorry that some of my photos are sideways. One day I will figure this out…lol!

In case anyone is wondering, this bag does not come with a feather fob. There are just two blank hang tags on one of the sides.

Hi, everyone. I know this beautiful bag was already revealed in the gorgeous pebbled black color (thank you for sharing ltbag!), but I just received the Whipstitch Dakotah in Violet today and it's love!

As promised, I will try to share some photos (I hope). Since I'm still relatively new to this, please bear with me if I mess something up when uploading the photos, which are less than optimal, btw. My apologies in advance. Fingers crossed that this works! :smile:
So nice it is unbelievable! Did not know this bag came in this color. Thank you for posting this beauty! Enjoy.

Very pretty