Rose Gold VCA Perlee vs. Tiffany T Bracelet

Metrowestmama

Lover of Bling
O.G.
Jan 15, 2013
I'm looking to add a rose gold bracelet to my collection. I'm torn between the Rose Gold Perlee Signature bracelet from Van Cleef and the new Tiffany T bracelet. What do you think?

Attachments

• tiffany t copy.jpg
    tiffany t copy.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,386
  • perlee copy.jpg
    perlee copy.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,770
I like the design of the VCA more. The beading and gold together is very intricate and feminine IMO. I don't like that the Tiffany has a more masculine feel although it is more modern. That is just the vibe I get from pics, but keep in mind that I have only seen the Perlee in person and not the Tiffany.

I like the design of the VCA more. The beading and gold together is very intricate and feminine IMO. I don't like that the Tiffany has a more masculine feel although it is more modern. That is just the vibe I get from pics, but keep in mind that I have only seen the Perlee in person and not the Tiffany.

@NikkisABagGirl - yes! Though I did see the Tiffany T for the first time over the weekend. I was surprised at how...pretty...it was. I'm not sure why it was not as bold in person as in pics. Maybe because of the rose gold? It softened it. Plus it was not as big as I thought. It has good presence but not as massive as it seems. So, hence more of my dilemma as I was hoping to not feel that flutter, if you know what I mean. :P

@NikkisABagGirl - yes! Though I did see the Tiffany T for the first time over the weekend. I was surprised at how...pretty...it was. I'm not sure why it was not as bold in person as in pics. Maybe because of the rose gold? It softened it. Plus it was not as big as I thought. It has good presence but not as massive as it seems. So, hence more of my dilemma as I was hoping to not feel that flutter, if you know what I mean. :P

If you love it, then definitely get what speaks to you. You can't really go wrong if you love what you buy. :biggrin:

I think the Tiffany T looks unisex. The VCA Perlee is very feminine, especially in RG.
As the others have said, chose the one that makes you happy. :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Pick the one that makes your heart skip a beat ;).

Personally, I like the VCA better, but you have to buy what you love the most and what works for you :smile:.

So different in style, whichever you are more drawn too, both are gorgeous!

I agree ... Particularly if you're going to stack it. Many people seem worried about the clasp on the vca, particularly if you're going to wear it often. I thought the tiffany was surprisingly soft/pretty in person as well ... That pic doesn't do it justice.

One thought ...they may be different shades of rose gold, and you might have a preference for one over the other.

Last edited: