Bags with matching wallet / accessories

ilysukixD

Jan 2, 2014
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410213383.499357.jpg
Lately I have been obsessed with matching wallets with all my bags, I have a jewel selma bag with a matching wallet in powder blue and also I have LV Neverfull in Ebene matching with the Josephine wallet in rouge, I also have a black saffiano leather prada wallet to match my selma bag.... Do you girls think I'm overly obsessed with matching? Share your experiences here, I want to see your matching bags and wallets :smile:

Wallets for me are all about function. I prefer continental wallets with a wristlet strap... preferably in a bright color that can also hold my cell in a pinch!

Love your bag and wallet!

Matching bag and wallet really sounds like fun! I hope to be able to do that with my bags and wallets someday. But for now, a functional wallet that is versatile enough to use with all my bags suit my present lifestyle better.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410233363.101985.jpg
This is the jewel selma in powder blue.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410233378.602241.jpg
My large selma with Prada wallet
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410233393.056047.jpg
LV Neverfull Ebene with Josephine Wallet
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410233408.440991.jpg
LV Neverfull Azur with Vernis Sarah Wallet.

Here's my collection.....I think I have enough wallet for now, but I'm planning to get sutton in deep pink but I'm not sure if should buy a matching wallet.

Reactions: Butterdaisy
I have the Jet Set Multifunctional Tote in Fuchsia and the Continental Wallet in the same color. I actually don't have the need for more than one wallet. I change my bags on almost a daily basis, and I think I might forget something if I had to change the content of my wallet this often. I love the fuchsia color, and it goes great with my dark dune Jet Set and navy Hamilton.

The Continental Wallet also doubles as a clutch which is very practical. I do like it when they match, but prefer to put my money in bags rather than wallets as they are expensive in Norway. You can get the Hamilton for the price of three wallets...

Attachments

• mk8.jpg
    mk8.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 811
I used to match all my bags with wallets/wristlets, but it became a pain to switch out all of the time so I stopped. I have one wallet that matches my bag and that is because I got the wallet first and just got the bag after debating for months- raspberry jet set wallet and raspberry E/W Hamilton satchel. I will load a pic later if I can remember! lol

I used to match all my bags with wallets/wristlets, but it became a pain to switch out all of the time so I stopped. I have one wallet that matches my bag and that is because I got the wallet first and just got the bag after debating for months- raspberry jet set wallet and raspberry E/W Hamilton satchel. I will load a pic later if I can remember! lol
+1
I don't try to match my wallets with my bags, either. I have one beautiful, large, black wallet that serves all of my purposes and can even double as a clutch. I just throw that wallet in all of my bags and never have to worry about switching out my wallet every time I switch bags.

Are they the same shade of raspberry?

I don't match because I don't really have or want to take the time to transfer over everything, and I'd rather have another purse (the cost of wallets being quite high) I usually just have a fun color or something that goes well and is easily seen.

I usually carry one wallet and transfer it from bag to bag. I've been carrying a khaki colored leather coach zip wallet for years, and I don't even carry coach bags.:cool: I just preordered the signature brown Hamilton wallet that I've been admiring for a while. Can't wait to pick it up. It will match most of my bags and I'll probably carry it for years before I buy another......:smile: