Show me your wallets? :)

Here is mine. It is black in lambskin. The inside is the wine color of the classic handbags. I would recommend getting it in caviar because lambskin is more delicate, and I don't baby my wallets (I tend to throw stuff together in my bag pretty quickly).

I bought it last year or so for about 900 USD.

Let us know what you decide and good luck!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,767
I bought this 7 years ago and it has held up nicely, despite being run over by a car and spilled on and used every single day. I would definitely get another patent long wallet from Chanel.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,731
Here is my studded flap wallet in black crumpled lambskin (as they put it on the Chanel website) :heart: It's from the Paris Dallas Metal Beauty collection $1025ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410203904.229685.jpg

I have this smaller wallet that actually hold a lot, but fits in all smaller Chanel's nicely like the old medium boy, and M/l flap. IT opens up to hold 8 CC and papers and bills. The CC flap holds coins.

Attachments

• Red Wallet Front.jpg
    Red Wallet Front.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,712
  • Red Wallet Back.jpg
    Red Wallet Back.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,714
I have this smaller wallet that actually hold a lot, but fits in all smaller Chanel's nicely like the old medium boy, and M/l flap. IT opens up to hold 8 CC and papers and bills. The CC flap holds coins.
I have this wallet, too, in a dark forest green (patent). It's held up for years and through the struggles of daily use. I'm hard on my stuff, too. My ONLY objection to this wallet is that I store cards in the portion of the wallet where money goes (you can fit cards vertically on either side), and if I don't have a lot in the wallet and I turn it upside down, the cards fall out. Hopefully you can get that visual -- otherwise, it's great.

I bought this 7 years ago and it has held up nicely, despite being run over by a car and spilled on and used every single day. I would definitely get another patent long wallet from Chanel.

I have that one too! Is it really that old? Mine has held up so well too. I recently retired it when I bought a lambskin on sale during the summer sale period.

Some my long wallets from this year:

Attachments

• IMG_4336crw - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4336crw - Copy.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,523
  • IMG_8416crww - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8416crww - Copy.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,528
  • IMG_3009crrrrrrrrrw - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3009crrrrrrrrrw - Copy.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,521
  • IMG_8527crww - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8527crww - Copy.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,529
  • IMG_4208crw - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4208crw - Copy.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,506
All your wallets are so pretty.

I have had my super quality wallet from LV for ages. I can rotate my handbags every second day, but I don't do that for wallet, I hope Chanel wallets have almost the same quality as LV. :smile:

All your wallets are so pretty.

I have had my super quality wallet from LV for ages. I can rotate my handbags every second day, but I don't do that for wallet, I hope Chanel wallets have almost the same quality as LV. :smile:

I've got a red patent one that I've been using for about a year non-stop and it looks great. I've not babied it at all (I don't really do that to any of my things), and I don't see any issues with it. It's an L-zip, which is a smaller but thicker one, so I didn't include it as you asked about long ones. Any funky colors you see are reflections from the lights (it's night here, and I didn't want to wake the house); I just took the photos a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• IMG_8834crw - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8834crw - Copy.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,448
  • IMG_8839crw - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8839crw - Copy.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,431
  • IMG_8841crw - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8841crw - Copy.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,434