Seller selling mulberry fakes

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Ok so I made the mistake of buying something before having it authenticated earlier today.

As soon as lakrits confirmed it was a fake I contacted the seller and Fortunately she refunded me straight away.

She was adamant it wasn't and had the receipt and politely said i should check out her other genuine mulberry, so i did. I kindly pointed out to her that another mulberry she sold a few days ago was also fake.

She has now said she has reported me for harassment.

What's the chances that ebay close my account down?

Many thanks

If anyone is interested here's the fake listing

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151404287113?_trksid=p2059210.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited:
Ok so I made the mistake of buying something before having it authenticated earlier today.

As soon as lakrits confirmed it was a fake I contacted the seller and Fortunately she refunded me straight away.

She was adamant it wasn't and had the receipt and politely said i should check out her other genuine mulberry, so i did. I kindly pointed out to her that another mulberry she sold a few days ago was also fake.

She has now said she has reported me for harassment.

What's the chances that ebay close my account down?

Many thanks

If anyone is interested here's the fake listing

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151404287113?_trksid=p2059210.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
You have to wonder why she refunded straight away even though adamant that it was genuine and had the receipt :wondering
I think it highly unlikely eBay would suspend or close your account particularly in view of the fact that she is selling fakes.
I would think the worst case senario that might happen is a "slap on the wrist"

You have to wonder why she refunded straight away even though adamant that it was genuine and had the receipt :wondering
I think it highly unlikely eBay would suspend or close your account particularly in view of the fact that she is selling fakes.
I would think the worst case senario that might happen is a "slap on the wrist"

Thanks for your support, she has also sold mulberry with a scored through label and no mention of it in the listing either.

She was adamant the bag I bought was a second, although no 0 or 00 stamped in the label

Basically ridiculed the authenticators too

I don't ebay will consider you to be harassing her. If you had contacted her to tell her about a fake, and you weren't involved in a transaction with her, then it might be considered harassment, but since you were already in a transaction, as long as you didn't use any threats or bad language, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I bet she didn't really report you because that would make ebay look more closely at her listings.

You can report her listings anonymously.

Update

looks like all the sellers listings have been removed by ebay

Must have been up to no good on a bigger scale

Member ID margeanna ( 116
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) Not a registered user

She's naru'ed:
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=margeanna&ftab=AllFeedback