Features That Would Be Nice

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I didn't see a thread for suggestions.

What I would really like is an option to only view the posts within a thread that contain pictures. This would be very helpful when I want to see examples of a style but don't want to wade through 100 pages of posts.

I didn't see a thread for suggestions.

What I would really like is an option to only view the posts within a thread that contain pictures. This would be very helpful when I want to see examples of a style but don't want to wade through 100 pages of posts.

At the end of the title of a thread that has pictures in it there is an icon of a paper clip to the far right. Click there and voila, you get only the attachments in that thread.

There are a couple other ways too.

At the end of the title of a thread that has pictures in it there is an icon of a paper clip to the far right. Click there and voila, you get only the attachments in that thread.

There are a couple other ways too.
Wow, thanks! I've been here for years and never knew that. I knew the paper clip meant there were pictures in the thread, but I didn't realize it was clickable.

It doesn't work the way I would like. You get a list of attachments and have to click each one separately. That takes even longer than going through the whole thread. It would be okay if you could see the photos in the attachments without having to click on each one. What I was imagining was seeing a thread showing only those posts that contained attachments, with the pictures visible.

I would like to see a "Like" button or something similar. That way you have the option to like someone's post without having to do an actual reply. Often times many posts are "+1's" or "me too's"