Show Us Your SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER Purchases!

"Unapologetic hoarder" - I'm so stealing this quote, love it! Obviously by my name I could use a meeting or two myself ;)

Because of buying too much, i want to downsize my collection but I'm in a dilemma where I can't decide which bag to let go. Most are my HGs. Have you ever experienced this?

Oh gosh my HG! Have bern looking for this.., may I ask where you found her, what condition she is in and how much you had to give for her? :O Congratulations! Lucky you!

Thank you! I bought it in *bay. It was listed for around $500 bidding or $770 BIN. i bought it Without thinking twice! I think it was listed for only half a day! She is mint condition, it have yet to break her in! :smile: now, wipe that drool off your face! Lol! :smile:

Because of buying too much, i want to downsize my collection but I'm in a dilemma where I can't decide which bag to let go. Most are my HGs. Have you ever experienced this?

Thank you! I bought it in *bay. It was listed for around $500 bidding or $770 BIN. i bought it Without thinking twice! I think it was listed for only half a day! She is mint condition, it have yet to break her in! :smile: now, wipe that drool off your face! Lol! :smile:

Congrats Prada!

Yes, I too am down to my HG bags, but I keep up the hunt so that I can use others as everyday bags in order to prolong the life of my 8-10 year olds Bbag HGs that are still in fantastic shape.

I know you guys want new season colors, but isn't this Black Metallic Edge Velo gorgeous? Pictures doesn't do it justice. My breath caught when I took her out of the box!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 1,072
I know you guys want new season colors, but isn't this Black Metallic Edge Velo gorgeous? Pictures doesn't do it justice. My breath caught when I took her out of the box!

Wow, it's stunning! I need to go see one irl in store!
I'm waiting for a bal bag to arrive next week in mail, will post here once I receive it :smile: