Dream bag on the way!

Amazona

O.G.
Mar 31, 2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! :yahoo::woohoo::woot:
Guess who just won a bid for a NWT black 38 cm Roseau SH?! ME! OMG. This bag is something I've been wanting for soo many years but never got around to it, because I was worried the leather might not be durable enough and I wouldn't have enough use for it and *insert every possible excuse*. I even bought a new Mulberry instead - the M ended up spending its life in a dustbag and I ended up still dreaming of the Roseau.
So, once I was in the right mindset (happy, tired) and came across this particular individual I decided to be a brave little piggy and made an offer. It was accepted almost immediately and now it's like waiting for Christmas eve! I can't wait to get the parcel in my hands...don't worry, y'all get to share - a reveal will be done.

I'M JUST SOOO HAPPYYYY!! :nuts: :happydance:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! :yahoo::woohoo::woot:
Guess who just won a bid for a NWT black 38 cm Roseau SH?! ME! OMG. This bag is something I've been wanting for soo many years but never got around to it, because I was worried the leather might not be durable enough and I wouldn't have enough use for it and *insert every possible excuse*. I even bought a new Mulberry instead - the M ended up spending its life in a dustbag and I ended up still dreaming of the Roseau.
So, once I was in the right mindset (happy, tired) and came across this particular individual I decided to be a brave little piggy and made an offer. It was accepted almost immediately and now it's like waiting for Christmas eve! I can't wait to get the parcel in my hands...don't worry, y'all get to share - a reveal will be done.

I'M JUST SOOO HAPPYYYY!! :nuts: :happydance:

I'm excited for you.....!!!!! :biggrin:

She's here! OMG OMG OMG :panic:
It's too late to crank out the camera but I'll do it first thing in the morning.
Thank you all for participating, I feel like my expectations have been met 10 x and I couldn't be happier! :cloud9:

She's here! OMG OMG OMG :panic:
It's too late to crank out the camera but I'll do it first thing in the morning.
Thank you all for participating, I feel like my expectations have been met 10 x and I couldn't be happier! :cloud9:
Congrats, please share pics when you can! Enjoy your dream bag!!! :happydance:

Finally managed to get the pics out of my tablet! So here she is, my black SHW Roseau 38 enjoying Mum's garden.

Hajuherne_pysty.jpg

Aita.jpg

Hajuherne_vaaka.jpg

Hopealehdet.jpg

I love this beauty to bits, I already took her out on town and she has also spent nights next to our bed so I can see her first thing when I wake up...BF caught me hugging and sniffing her last night and I think he thinks I've lost it. He's not wrong! :love::hbeat::love::cloud9::heart::cloud9::heart: