What should I do? Opinions please

Bagsnlove

LVaddict74
O.G.
Jan 17, 2012
Hello everyone,

So I've been on an LV ban for 2 years :sad: I was a good girl and stuck to it. I turned 40 two weeks ago and decided to treat myself to a new LV.

I've been lusting after a neverfull for the past 2 years and finally decided to bite the bullet...

I've been contemplating between the print...damier or mono and the size...pm or mm. I ended up with the mono in pm last night but am having second thoughts. I don't carry a lot (for reference I use my speedy 25's more than my 30) and I do like that the handles on the mono neverfull relax over time. On the other hand, I like that the damier is worry free...

I've been looking on the neverfull club for research but the pm isn't as popular as the mm. So, it's hard to find pics.

I would appreciate help deciding on wether I should keep it or exchange it for the damier or the mm.

Any pic of the pm would be helpful too....

Btw, I'm wondering if the pm softens up and relaxes over time- I like that look.
Thanks all :smile:

Congrats on your new Mono PM. I have both Damier in MM and Azur in PM and I love love love my PM. Used it everyday this summer. Even took it on my NY trip. I hardly use my MM.
Depends on what you want to use it for.
If you don't carry much, then the PM is great. I usually carry my mini pochette, two cles, make up bag, full size sunglass case and sometimes throw a scarf in there.
I just think the PM size is so dainty and perfect for everyday!
Good luck deciding!

Congrats on your new Mono PM. I have both Damier in MM and Azur in PM and I love love love my PM. Used it everyday this summer. Even took it on my NY trip. I hardly use my MM.
Depends on what you want to use it for.
If you don't carry much, then the PM is great. I usually carry my mini pochette, two cles, make up bag, full size sunglass case and sometimes throw a scarf in there.
I just think the PM size is so dainty and perfect for everyday!
Good luck deciding!

I'd like to use it for everyday too! I have the delightful pm which I find kind of big and only use it when I travel. I kind of like the pm because it can be used when I go out for dinner. Thanks for your input...it helped

IMO, MM is a better size, as you can cinch it if you carry less. Can be used for traveling too.
As for the print- if you have no de yet, then it's good to try a de this time.
I like de in NF because I don't have to worry with the vachetta. No checking of bag from dirt every now and then is needed😜
Although the new mono now has new choices of colors for the lining, and that's something to consider

I recommend MM in mono (due to the new lining colors)

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

You mentioned you have a Delightful PM, so I'd for sure go with an ebene print this time for a Neverfull.. especially for dinner out, every day etc.. the print is so versatile for any occasion, and chic and classy for a woman our age. :smile: Go with the PM if you know you love 25's and if your Delightful PM is mainly for travel, I think you'd be fine with a PM. Good luck deciding!

As the straps of NF are so thin, I would do with mono for more comfort. I would pic mm size, as pm is really small an limited in usage. as the other said, To chinch in is cute and gives variety.

i can't help with the pm size because i only have mm and gm. for me, the pm is too small and i don't like having a shallow open top bag with the contents so visible. i have the mono and de. i use the de much more. i love it, but be forewarned that there have been many complaints of the de handles cracking so even tho it is a no worry bag re: weather, it does have this vulnerablility. mine have not cracked yet. i happen to love the look of the de. the only other consideration is handle comfort. the vachetta is a bit softer but if you are not loading it up, i wouldn't think that would be a huge concern. same with the cracking, the less stress you put on the bag i would think the less chance of stretching/cracking of the ebene straps. best of luck!

All your input and suggestions have been appreciated and noted. I've missed you guys at TPF since my ban!

My hubby is taking me back to LV tomorrow to try on the mm and to look at the damier in pm.
He thinks I should keep my mono pm and is hinting that I may get the mm in damier for Xmas. 😉

My last question is....if I decide on the pm for now. Should I keep the mono or get the damier? And, when I get the mm, should it be mono or damier?

seems like damier is always on your mind. go for it.
i have an MM DE, and sometimes it looks big on me. I don't carry a lot that's why Im into speedy 25.

I recommend MM (cinching option) and ebene -- for wintaaah!

then tell hubby -- thanks for the idea of having another LV in christmas.. :graucho: ohhhhhh.. nice deal!

All your input and suggestions have been appreciated and noted. I've missed you guys at TPF since my ban!

My hubby is taking me back to LV tomorrow to try on the mm and to look at the damier in pm.
He thinks I should keep my mono pm and is hinting that I may get the mm in damier for Xmas. 😉

My last question is....if I decide on the pm for now. Should I keep the mono or get the damier? And, when I get the mm, should it be mono or damier?
I would choose the pm in damier ebene, It makes for a gorgeous purse, carrying by hand or in crook of arm and the monogram for the mm because it is more of a casual print making a good on the shoulder tote.

I would choose the pm in damier ebene, It makes for a gorgeous purse, carrying by hand or in crook of arm and the monogram for the mm because it is more of a casual print making a good on the shoulder tote.

+1

Also cinching a de trim may cause cracking issues. Therefore pm in de and mm in mono is a good option. Mono mm can be worn cinched in without worry.

I absolutely love my PM epi Figue NF!!! I also have the MM NF DE and reach for the PM size much more. IMO, PM is the perfect size! Since you don't have DE yet, I would exchange the mono for DE but stick with the PM size. GLD!

I posted mod shots with my PM in the Action thread HERE. Post #738.