My Very First Chanel… So Excited To Reveal!!!!

Manolos21

O.G.
Jan 22, 2012
Ok ladies, after much deliberation and consideration, I have finally decided to pull the trigger on my first Chanel bag. I tend to sample from a variety of designers, but it was time to treat myself to a beautiful Chanel that will (hopefully) be a great investment and last me many, many years.

Attachments

• Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 1,710
  • Box Unwrapped.jpg
    Box Unwrapped.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 1,726
  • Box Opened.jpg
    Box Opened.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 1,752
You can totally clearly see that Chanel lock through the dustbag… :graucho:

But here it is!! My new medium Le Boy in black caviar leather with gold hardware. When I first started looking around, all I found was the ruthenium hardware, which I was perfectly fine with. And then when I called Bergdorfs just to see what stock they had, they told me they had the gold hardware, and I was completely sold!

I have to say, it's been a long time since I've been so ecstatic with a bag. (I think the last time was when I unwrapped my Givenchy Antigona.) It's such a great feeling.

Attachments

• Full by Box.jpg
    Full by Box.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 1,740
  • Full by Box Tilted.jpg
    Full by Box Tilted.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 1,744
  • Clasp.jpg
    Clasp.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 1,737
And three more pictures, in more natural light. GAH, I'M SO HAPPY!! :woot::woot:

Attachments

• Down on Bed.jpg
    Down on Bed.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 1,727
  • Up on Bed Tilted.jpg
    Up on Bed Tilted.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 1,711
  • Up on Bed Tilted With Chain.jpg
    Up on Bed Tilted With Chain.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 1,708
You can totally clearly see that Chanel lock through the dustbag… :graucho:

But here it is!! My new medium Le Boy in black caviar leather with gold hardware. When I first started looking around, all I found was the ruthenium hardware, which I was perfectly fine with. And then when I called Bergdorfs just to see what stock they had, they told me they had the gold hardware, and I was completely sold!

I have to say, it's been a long time since I've been so ecstatic with a bag. (I think the last time was when I unwrapped my Givenchy Antigona.) It's such a great feeling.
It's beautiful - congratulations!