Help Me Find That MIF

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
So I know a handful of us appreciate a Vuitton piece that's "made in France". So why not all help each other find those pieces, espeically before the next price increase? Since LV stores can transfer pieces from store to store upon request, I thought this thread might come in handy for those of us looking for classic pieces that are normally NOT made in France (i.e. speedy, eva, favorite, etc...).

So I'll start...

I was at the NM Tyson's Galleria two days ago and my SA shared with me that they had a couple of MIF speedys come in that day. Normally, most speedys in the US are made in the USA, so this is a rare chance that the store got a couple in! So if you're looking, give this store a call!

Pochette metis is MIF

My Zippy Compact Wallet is MIF.

I think you guys are misinterpreting the point of the thread. The thread is for tpfers to help each other out by locating a MIF piece at the boutique for merchandise that is usually made in the US.

I am not sure about other parts of the world, but most speedys in the US are made in the US, so to come across a MIF it is quite rare.

I have been on reserve for a Favorite DA PM MIF for 2 months now, so if anyone runs across a MIF in any US boutique, please let me know! I would like to buy it before the increase!

This is a great idea for people who are interested in MIF!

I am going to Chicago this weekend, so I will report back on Sunday or Monday.

I will ask specifically about the Favorite DA PM MIF.

Ok. Got it. I read in the speedy club that someone got MIF speedy at Crystals, the large LV boutique at Las Vegas. Since it's a huge store ( 3 stories of LV) they may have some MIF Favorite there? Maybe you can inquire. Good luck!

saw a MIF DE cosmetic pouch PM at the LV boutique in SoHo, i gave it up for a MIS Mono one simply because i thought the Mono print looked better in this case, no pun intended. :smile:

I think you guys are misinterpreting the point of the thread. The thread is for tpfers to help each other out by locating a MIF piece at the boutique for merchandise that is usually made in the US.

I am not sure about other parts of the world, but most speedys in the US are made in the US, so to come across a MIF it is quite rare.

I have been on reserve for a Favorite DA PM MIF for 2 months now, so if anyone runs across a MIF in any US boutique, please let me know! I would like to buy it before the increase!

I wasn't looking but I bought my Favorite PM MIF a couple months ago.
I don't know if my store has anymore.