Cara Reveal!

Mar 7, 2007
As I had rehomed my conker SBS I had some money spare so splashed out on the large Cara in Oxblood. Never that interested before until I saw it could be worn as a shoulder bag and that picture of Cara carrying at the Wilderness festival.

Ideal for me to use as a workbag, using the shoulder strap (rather than the rucksack straps). I always liked the idea of the Bays Zip Tote but it seemed too formal and structured, this is like a more casual, square Bays with a shoulder strap.

Anyway it came in a lovely big box! I love the Made In England stamped on the bottom!
The leather is lovely and thick with a lovely even grain and smells divine.

Attachments

• cara1.jpg
    cara1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,492
  • cara2.jpg
    cara2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,488
  • cara3.jpg
    cara3.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,492
  • cara4.jpg
    cara4.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,481
Love the canvas strap. Seems like really old-school Mulberry.

Wore it to work today, bag was full to the top, but really comfy to carry on the shoulder as the strap is wide.

Pictures of Cara sunbathing on the tube.

Attachments

• cara11.jpg
    cara11.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,482
  • cara12.jpg
    cara12.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,482
must hold my hands up - haven't been a fan & still not sure it's a "me" bag .. BUT .. she looks so much better in your pics & modelling shots than she has done in the "publicity" I might be beginning to change my mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I really think Oxblood is a great colour for this style) .. congrats on getting her xx's

Fantastic modelling shots and I have to admit after seeing this bag on you it does look so so much nicer than on m.com
She is just the most fantastic colour and I can see lots of ladies changing their minds about the Cara
Enjoy her :biggrin:

I agree too !! You wear her well, Oxblood is a fab colour for a bag. The only part of the bag I don't like is the 'back pack' element , however you don't ever need to wear her that way if you don't want to ! Im a fan of this one, never thought i'd say that ...... Are there any more Cara reveals lurking??....if,you have one please show us :smile:

Oxblood is the one that might tempt me too, as I like the idea of the shoulder strap option and find regular Bays a bit too big and heavy in general (have never actually used mine!)...

Enjoy!