Newbie to MK .... and i'm loving it <3

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
OMG so i've been a long time Coach lover and I honestly never thought I'd have the guts to spend money on any other kinda bag!!!......my original bag that I was wanting to splurge on was an LV DE speedy 30!! but i've owned speedies before and I ALWAYS end up selling them........so thats when i looked into the MK Grayson bags. I've always thought these bags were super cute and had great price points. My whole intention of getting a "speedyish" kinda bag was for a mini weekend vacation that I was taking. I knew I'd want a durable bag that I could take out anywhere and it'd be amazing! and thats when I came here.....started checking out all of your bags and I have to say you all have some GORGEOUS MK bags!! so i went to my TJ Maxx and scored me a Grasyon on the first trip!! so happy I found this Grayson b/c the ones at my Dillards were small and full price :sweatdrop: i'm always looking for a good deal LOL

ok ok..let me share my Grayson!

So naturally......after loving my Grayson to pieces I knew that I had to get another MK! Eeeeek! So the Friday before Labor Day I went off to my Belk store to check out the bags. I've never really tried on MK bags anywhere....I used to just pass them up at my Dillard's so being able to play with the bags made me super happy. But I saw this bag on the sale table and I automatically picked it up and went straight to the mirror! Then that was it! Off to the counter to pay for the bag and that's how I became the owner if ANOTHER MK bag! Lol

OMG plus the DEAL I got on the bag...I just couldn't LEAVE IT!!! Annnnd it was the LAST ONE!!

Large Selma &#10084;&#65039;
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409666541.824549.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409666555.594050.jpg

So naturally......after loving my Grayson to pieces I knew that I had to get another MK! Eeeeek! So the Friday before Labor Day I went off to my Belk store to check out the bags. I've never really tried on MK bags anywhere....I used to just pass them up at my Dillard's so being able to play with the bags made me super happy. But I saw this bag on the sale table and I automatically picked it up and went straight to the mirror! Then that was it! Off to the counter to pay for the bag and that's how I became the owner if ANOTHER MK bag! Lol

OMG plus the DEAL I got on the bag...I just couldn't LEAVE IT!!! Annnnd it was the LAST ONE!!

Large Selma &#10084;&#65039;
View attachment 2737937
View attachment 2737938
Welcome to MK land!!! Love your black monogram Grayson with the silver hardware and love your colorblock Selma. I don't own a Grayson, but am a Selma fanatic (I own 3). Congratulations on getting some great deals, too!

Welcome to MK land!!! Love your black monogram Grayson with the silver hardware and love your colorblock Selma. I don't own a Grayson, but am a Selma fanatic (I own 3). Congratulations on getting some great deals, too!

thank you :biggrin: eeeeeeeeeeee i would love to get another Selma! lol and they come in so many colors its pretty amazing. i'm really loving these bags

Hey sandy!!! :wave: Love your new bags... especially the hot pink!!! Congrats on both!!!

I just got my first MK recently (black Selma messenger) and I love it. I already want another one...lol!

Love both your bags, and they look great on you! Congrats on your MK's!
thank you :biggrin:
Loving your bags! They both look great on you, esp the pink! :smile: Don't ya' just love starting a new collection!
eeeeeeeee thanks! i love adding some variety to my collection but def. loving MK so far
Welcome to MK!!!! I agree that the bags are beautiful with a great price point. I especially love your Selma...... :biggrin:
thank you!! i love how the Selma can be a bit edgy b/c of the color combo annnd classy b/c of the clean shape :love:
Both bags are beautiful and look great on you! Love your mod shots. And you can beat killer desks!
thanks doll. I couldn't be any happier these days finding MK lol

Welcome fellow MK lover! lol. LOVE your grayson... the color scheme and the skull make it so edgy. It's awesome! And that Selma... oh god...let me count the ways... thanks for the model shots, you look so cute!! lol and love your pikachu phone case.