Opinions please....

nrr_md

Feb 13, 2012
To those who own monogram petit noe: which is better? The old style or the new model?
The new model looks more structured with the additional vachetta at the side bottom, does it make the bag more bulky when carried? Is the old style softer/more smooshy, less bulky?
Want to have one but can't decide if I should buy the new model or look for the old style in good condition... Please help...

I've used my Mom's almost-vintage Noe a few times and honestly prefer older LV when compared to the newer ones. It is very smooshy, less bulky, thicker canvas, and better quality IMO...also, a pre-loved bag will have a patina so the vachetta won't be as vulnerable to water and staining like a new bag would be

I've used my Mom's almost-vintage Noe a few times and honestly prefer older LV when compared to the newer ones. It is very smooshy, less bulky, thicker canvas, and better quality IMO...also, a pre-loved bag will have a patina so the vachetta won't be as vulnerable to water and staining like a new bag would be

Yes, also the older petit noe has less vachetta :smile: