Which color: Jaune Poussin or Bleu Lavande?

pradapiggy

O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
Hi all!

So I'm getting that seasonal Bal itch for a new bag... this itch comes twice a year (spring/summer and fall/winter). For the upcoming fall/winter, I want to get another bag (probably a City, though the Velo is interesting, especially in the Bleu Lavande) but am having a hard time choosing between two very different colors: Jaune Poussin and Bleu Lavande. I already have a Black RH Town that I love (the size is perfect). I've had two Cities in the past (Outremer and Anthra) but sold them.

I love both colors but can't afford to get them both (unless I happen to find them at a reeeeaaallllly good price). I just want to hear your opinions and pros/cons for each color! I would imagine the JP would get some dye transfer but it would also look so good in the summer with whites and light denim and florals. BL has a cooler undertone that blends in a lot with dark denim but it's also the closest thing I could get to Outremer (my all-time favourite Bal color)!

I wear mostly black in the winter so I don't have a problem matching either color with my wardrobe.

Thanks in advance!

I think I'd pick Jaune Poussin - more neutral whole providing a great pop of colour. Bleu Lavende is def a head-turner though! You can't go wrong with both, so I say pick the one that looks like it has the better leather. :P

I love both colors! I don't own either. But, I could see using both equally as much. You can't go wrong either way. Maybe see which one you find in the best leather condition.

My vote goes to Bleu Lavande!

I've been kicking myself for not getting BL when it was launched and have no way in getting one in my hands. I saw a lady carry the BL in part time silver and it's so beautiful. Plus, it's a kind of a mix of blue and purple. So very gorgeous!

Both are beautiful. But I'm leaning towards Jaune Poussin just because it's the shade that makes me happy. You might wanna google more to get the insight of what it look like on some people.

Good luck on choosing the right one!

Another vote for BL. I have BL in city and a purse from another brand thats very close to jaune poussin color (see my avatar). I use BL all year around but can only jaune poussin during spring/summer since it's such a light, cheerful color.... Both color is gorgeous tho so you can't go wrong with either one.

I think I'd pick Jaune Poussin - more neutral whole providing a great pop of colour. Bleu Lavende is def a head-turner though! You can't go wrong with both, so I say pick the one that looks like it has the better leather. :P

Ah yes, the leather plays a huge role in my decision! Unfortunately, I'd be getting it online so I wouldn't know what to compare each to (or maybe that's a good thing? :P)

My vote goes to Bleu Lavande!

I've been kicking myself for not getting BL when it was launched and have no way in getting one in my hands. I saw a lady carry the BL in part time silver and it's so beautiful. Plus, it's a kind of a mix of blue and purple. So very gorgeous!

I know! I'm loving these chameleon colors!