Who has the MULTICLES RABAT and how to use?

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Hi ladies and gents, I have seen a multicles rabat and wonder who has it and how did you use it and like it at all?

I have seen, that it is bigger in size, but only fits credit cards? Is this right? Would it fit into a mini pochette? If you would like to post a picture too, that would be really nice. TIA :biggrin:

I have one, but unfortunately misplaced it!! LOL! So its obviously not an often used item.. its good to store those old school keys (like its original design intent). When I did use it.. I used to store those sticky tabs, the small pencils from Ikea, etc. When I used it from memory I carry the small miscellaneous stuff that nobody really needs to use lol!!

I have one, but unfortunately misplaced it!! LOL! So its obviously not an often used item.. its good to store those old school keys (like its original design intent). When I did use it.. I used to store those sticky tabs, the small pencils from Ikea, etc. When I used it from memory I carry the small miscellaneous stuff that nobody really needs to use lol!!
that´s a nice idea! I will have another thinking. One part of me says I love it ... I other part still wonders ... LOL - ... we will see. Thank you, too