Labor day weekend outlet haul

MaryBel

O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
Yesterday I finished work earlier than usual so decided to go to the outlet while DH was still at work. I had to take my 7yo with me but we had fun for the most part.

I stopped first at coach. I got a little hobo in cream leather, a rouge clutch, a pair of sunglasses and a pony scarf. All from the clearance section that was 50+20%. The hobo is super cute but too small for me. I'll give it to my mom. It was super cheap, like $48 w/tax.

None of the FP items they had caught my eye.

I also stopped at Movado and they had some coach watches at $59. They only had yellow and orange left, so I got one orange.

Stopped at MKors but nothing good there.

Attachments

• SmallDSC01989.jpg
    SmallDSC01989.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 371
  • SmallDSC01994.jpg
    SmallDSC01994.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 374
Then I stopped at Dooney. Heaven.

As you know, I'm been thinking on getting a regular flo satchel in ocean. I was thinking in maybe ordering one by phone and also a small satchel in strawberry, so I was really happy when I saw a regular flo in ocean. It was the bright blue color but really pebbled. None of the regular SAs were there so someone else helped me. I asked her if they had more in the back because I wanted one smooth. She told me "this is the way this leather is, is pebbled leather" I told her, no, it's Florentine and it comes pebbled and smooth and pointed to the satchel with pockets next to her.
I was thinking that she either just didn't want to check or she was clueless about Florentine. As I'm telling her this, a young man came from the back and she asked him and he said there were 3. She went to get them and I continue looking. When she came back, she only brought one. I took a quick look and it was ok and only because I had my son and he was ready to go, I didn't ask to see the others. Normally they bring all they have.

Then I saw the regular flo in strawberry and as I was about to ask her about the small size in the same color, I saw it behind another one,so I just grabbed it. It was also really pebbled. She quickly said something to the tone of being the last one but I wasn't sure if she was talking to me, so I asked her if they had more and she said no, that's the last one. I said ok, I'll take this one.

I was ready to leave when I saw one more cutie that called me. It is the Janine in the pave leather in cobalt blue. This one is sold at QVC for $264. Found it for $57 and it has the little wallet and keyfob!

I was very happy to be able to find both Florentine bags but not very happy with the experience overall. When I was about to pay, I asked the SA at the register if they had more of the strawberry since I wanted a smooth one. She came back with one and said, yes and it is super smooth. It was gorgeous, so I took that one and left the other. I don't know what was the deal with the other SA, since now I'm convinced she just didn't want to check and wanted me to take the floor models.

I also got the larger cosmetic bag and of course the free gift with purchase (another keyfob).

Attachments

• SmallDSC01985.jpg
    SmallDSC01985.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 375
  • SmallDSC01988.jpg
    SmallDSC01988.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 373
  • SmallDSC01991.jpg
    SmallDSC01991.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 372
  • SmallDSC01992.jpg
    SmallDSC01992.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 373
Yesterday I finished work earlier than usual so decided to go to the outlet while DH was still at work. I had to take my 7yo with me but we had fun for the most part.

I stopped first at coach. I got a little hobo in cream leather, a rouge clutch, a pair of sunglasses and a pony scarf. All from the clearance section that was 50+20%. The hobo is super cute but too small for me. I'll give it to my mom. It was super cheap, like $48 w/tax.

None of the FP items they had caught my eye.

I also stopped at Movado and they had some coach watches at $59. They only had yellow and orange left, so I got one orange.

Stopped at MKors but nothing good there.

7 year olds are great fun!

I took my now 20-year old granson to Oahu on a 3-week vacation when he was 7 years old. He doesn't remember it, but I have such wonderful memories of me and him.we also took a lot of weekend jaunts around SF, trolley rides, movies, and Blondie's pizza on Powell Street. Best times together.

Twins on the sunglasses! I love that watch too!

And OH EM GEE on the bags! That Janine is gorgeous and the steal of the day! Of course the ocean and strawberry are TDF too!

I hate when SA's act "bothered" when a customer asks for assistance. It's their JOB lol and one I would Love To have. I'd work for free bags ;) lol

As you know, I'm been thinking on getting a regular flo satchel in ocean. I was thinking in maybe ordering one by phone and also a small satchel in strawberry, so I was really happy when I saw a regular flo in ocean. It was the bright blue color but really pebbled. None of the regular SAs were there so someone else helped me. I asked her if they had more in the back because I wanted one smooth. She told me "this is the way this leather is, is pebbled leather" I told her, no, it's Florentine and it comes pebbled and smooth and pointed to the satchel with pockets next to her.
I was thinking that she either just didn't want to check or she was clueless about Florentine. As I'm telling her this, a young man came from the back and she asked him and he said there were 3. She went to get them and I continue looking. When she came back, she only brought one. I took a quick look and it was ok and only because I had my son and he was ready to go, I didn't ask to see the others. Normally they bring all they have.

Then I saw the regular flo in strawberry and as I was about to ask her about the small size in the same color, I saw it behind another one,so I just grabbed it. It was also really pebbled. She quickly said something to the tone of being the last one but I wasn't sure if she was talking to me, so I asked her if they had more and she said no, that's the last one. I said ok, I'll take this one.

I was ready to leave when I saw one more cutie that called me. It is the Janine in the pave leather in cobalt blue. This one is sold at QVC for $264. Found it for $57 and it has the little wallet and keyfob!

I was very happy to be able to find both Florentine bags but not very happy with the experience overall. When I was about to pay, I asked the SA at the register if they had more of the strawberry since I wanted a smooth one. She came back with one and said, yes and it is super smooth. It was gorgeous, so I took that one and left the other. I don't know what was the deal with the other SA, since now I'm convinced she just didn't want to check and wanted me to take the floor models.

I also got the larger cosmetic bag and of course the free gift with purchase (another keyfob).

Love everything you got!

How does the strawberry compare in color with the salmon (if you have one). Is it creamy orangey red?

You hit the mother load!!!!! And you're right, that strawberry is smooth as silk! Love the ocean, that's my fav satchel right now that I just changed out of yesterday. And I love your multi cosmetic bag!!!

7 year olds are great fun!

I took my now 20-year old granson to Oahu on a 3-week vacation when he was 7 years old. He doesn't remember it, but I have such wonderful memories of me and him.we also took a lot of weekend jaunts around SF, trolley rides, movies, and Blondie's pizza on Powell Street. Best times together.

I'm sure you had so much fun on your vacation!
Blondies pizza, yummy! We used to go there all the time when we lived in the bay area.

Congrats on your finds!! Sorry about the experience. I have associates at the store by me the same way. Rude and act so annoyed cuz I ask to see a million things and try on stuff. Um I almost always buy something so wtf lol. Anyways love the ocean blue :smile:

Twins on the sunglasses! I love that watch too!

And OH EM GEE on the bags! That Janine is gorgeous and the steal of the day! Of course the ocean and strawberry are TDF too!

I hate when SA's act "bothered" when a customer asks for assistance. It's their JOB lol and one I would Love To have. I'd work for free bags ;) lol

Thanks GG!
I know, it's the first time I got that kind of help. Sometimes I've been ready to take the display because it looks ok and they even tell me "let me get you a fresh one from the back"

Love everything you got!

How does the strawberry compare in color with the salmon (if you have one). Is it creamy orangey red?

Thanks Love!
Strawberry is an orangey red, but not much orange. I think is pretty close to the older Dooney bags in tomato. I don't have the salmon but I've seen it and it is completely different, way stronger. It could pass for red.

Congrats on your Labor Day haul!!! Is that the Janine satchel? So pretty!

Thanks! Yes, it is the Janine satchel!

You hit the mother load!!!!! And you're right, that strawberry is smooth as silk! Love the ocean, that's my fav satchel right now that I just changed out of yesterday. And I love your multi cosmetic bag!!!

Thanks Springer!
All of those pics of the ocean kept haunting me so when I saw her there, I took it as a sign ;)
Had to get the larger cosmetic bag since I have the little one, so I thought I should get the big one to have a matching set. Funny thing: I got the small one at Macys. When I opened the one I got at the outlet, there's a reprint receipt with the information, and when I looked on the back, it's a macy's receipt. So maybe the stores return stuff to Dooney?

Omg. That ocean is TDF. Congrats MB

Thanks GF! You need to get one before they are gone!

beautiful bags, such pretty colors.
Thanks!

MB. Do you have anything in coach coral? Is strawberry close to that?

Yes I do. No, it is not close to coral. Strawberry is closer to legacy vermillion.

Congrats on your finds!! Sorry about the experience. I have associates at the store by me the same way. Rude and act so annoyed cuz I ask to see a million things and try on stuff. Um I almost always buy something so wtf lol. Anyways love the ocean blue :smile:

Thanks!
I hate when that happens!

OMG!!!!!! WHAT A HAUL!!! Congrats!!!

You know what to do with that SA!! Whack her with your purse!!! :bagslap: