Delightful PM or Totally MM?

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
I'm on the hunt for another LV shoulder bag to add to my growing collection (Speedy 30 mono, Ellipse PM mono, Neverfull GM DE, Pochette DE, and Artsy MM DA) and am torn between the Delightful PM in mono or the Totally MM in DE. Which one do you ladies recommend?

I have both and I prefer my totally mm over my delightful. I like having the extra pockets (inside & out). My delightful tends to slip off my shoulder, I don't have that problem with my totally.

I have both and love both. You will just need to decide if you want zip closure or open top bag. Both are really great bags. I will say the Delightful is more comfortable and light though.

My Totally is in DE so the prints are different - used for different purposes. If both were Mono honestly I would probably go for the Delightful more.

Vote for totally MM, for the reason: zipper closure for security. Your NF and Artsy dont have zipper , a delightful will be too similiar. I love the look of Totally in DE, i am sorry but I lost my love for my delightful now.

Oh...now I'm more torn than ever:panic: I'm not exactly petit at 5 9" (closer to 6 ft with my heels on and I always wear heels) and my shoulders are more broad (not like most ladies) so I don't worry about the strap(s) falling down. The new bag is going to replace the Artsy...her strap won't relax, even after continuous use over the last year, and has actually caused parts of my shoulder to be rubbed raw :sad: Does either the Delightful or Totally have soft forgiving straps?