Hi

gr8onteej

Jan 1, 2013
This is my first time posting in this forum but I'm not new to Dooney. I saw this line a couple of weeks ago and I pretty much knew this one was coming home with me. Introducing the Montecatini Braided Buckle Slouch in Natural. I have a bag type, this is it. Lightweight and big. The inside is divided by a zip pocket and there is a zip pocket along the front (or back)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409347095.611776.jpg and a size comparison with my large cobalt Phoebe. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409347152.978082.jpg. They are both slouchy.

Nice bags! Love the hide-and-seek key fob. Is that what they're called? That always catches my eye on those ever sooo expensive bags.

It's good to come in from the cold. Warm in here, and fun.

This is my first time posting in this forum but I'm not new to Dooney. I saw this line a couple of weeks ago and I pretty much knew this one was coming home with me. Introducing the Montecatini Braided Buckle Slouch in Natural. I have a bag type, this is it. Lightweight and big. The inside is divided by a zip pocket and there is a zip pocket along the front (or back)
View attachment 2734471 and a size comparison with my large cobalt Phoebe. View attachment 2734472. They are both slouchy.
Your bag is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!