First Prada wallet, red or pink?

elizabethtwrs

Nov 27, 2013
So I've just visited the Prada outlet at Serravelle, and picked up 2 saffiano long wallets! One will be a gift and the other will be for me :smile: I got a red and a pink, the red is a true lipstick red and the pink is called "Ibisco". I can't decide which one to keep though! My head says red because that is the classic colour, but I keep going back to the pink. What do you think?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409270052.504945.jpg

So I've just visited the Prada outlet at Serravelle, and picked up 2 saffiano long wallets! One will be a gift and the other will be for me :smile: I got a red and a pink, the red is a true lipstick red and the pink is called "Ibisco". I can't decide which one to keep though! My head says red because that is the classic colour, but I keep going back to the pink. What do you think?
View attachment 2733717
I have the red one and I LOVE it! Go for red

I'd say red since it's a classic!

Btw if you don't mind, can you share what the outlet price for the wallet is? I really want to get one soon and want to know if outlet or dept store is a better price so even a ballpark figure would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'd say red since it's a classic!

Btw if you don't mind, can you share what the outlet price for the wallet is? I really want to get one soon and want to know if outlet or dept store is a better price so even a ballpark figure would be appreciated. Thanks!

It was €260 at the outlet, plus any vat refund if you're entitled to it. I think it's not that common to get red at the outlets though, and it was the last piece. Hope that helps!

View attachment 2733717
The red look more shining. If me i will choose red.