New Small Flo Satchel colors on QVC

We have seen the grass color in retro embossed style, and palomino is probably stepping in for sunflower.. but dark pink? I do wonder how is it gonna look :smile:

Last year it was raspberry in the Flo in the fall/winter season. This year, dark pink.... wonder how different it will be?

I just put my palamino AWL away for the winter season, although I think palamino and mustard are good fall colors. Need to make room/time for the wines, dark greens, greys, black, browns/saddle, navy, and darker purples. Only so many days of the week. :smile:

Last year it was raspberry in the Flo in the fall/winter season. This year, dark pink.... wonder how different it will be?

I just put my palamino AWL away for the winter season, although I think palamino and mustard are good fall colors. Need to make room/time for the wines, dark greens, greys, black, browns/saddle, navy, and darker purples. Only so many days of the week. :smile:

My guess is that dark pink is going to be some kind of mauve.

I agree about palomino. Such a beautiful color. But when you have all those other delicious shades in your arsenal- you need to give them a chance too :smile: