Annoyed

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Ive posted my authentic louis vuitton at kijiji for sale or willing to trade for another Lv bag. Someone actually emailed me asking if i wanna trade it with her "soft leather LV bag" complete with "material cards" etc.. I had a feeling it was fake because i remember a post about this item in the kijiji lv page. Still, i asked for some photos just to confirm. I mean who would use the term " soft leather" right? She send it right away and my gosh it was an obvious fake especially the card. I remember seeing and holding this exact bag at a second hand store so i know definitely its fake. I also checked the louis vuitton page at kijiji and yup it is the same bag being sold for 60 dollars. Its just pisses me that she would even attempt to trade her fake bag over my authentic one. I looked back on my ad and it does say its authentic and selling it way way more expensive than 60 bucks.. I have nothing against fakes but i hate instances like this and most of all, i hate people who passes off their fake items as real just so they could earn some cash. Until now i really cant believe someone would make an offer like that. This is even worst than being low balled right? I was insulted. Forgive my rant..

I had my Speedy B. 25 DE listed during the summer for a bit because I wasn't sure if I loved it anymore. I would get offers like "I will trade you 2 guess bags and an MK wallet" or $200 lol

It's these fakes bags online that make it so hard to sell authentic items. I think if someone doesn't own a bag like LV and then they see a post for a real speedy at $800 and then the "AAA+ for $120" they think .. "What a great deal" and go for the fake.

It's sad. I would rather buy an authentic MK, Coach, Kate Spade etc for the amount of money that I can afford instead of a fake LV, Gucci for the same price

There are lots of fake MK, Coach, LV and now I'm seeing a lot of fake Celine bags too on kijiji. I just feel bad for people who end up buying the knock off speedy for $300 + because they thinks it's real and a good deal.

I remember when I was about 17 a guy was trying to sell me fake LV from his trunk! Lol I never ended up buying one but at the time the story seemed legit "these are the purses that got left off the shipping truck" or "they are made in the same factory with the same material but there was a slight defect" I didn't really know better at the time !

Geez someone right now posted a fake chain louis selling for 1600! I know because of the lv envelope thing on the picture. it always come from replica...and im always weary of sellers who doesnt comply to photo request.. If youre selling the real deal then you should not hesitate to give me my request and as a good reliable seller you should always make time to do it, and if you cant respond right away then just inform them. Always be careful too of gifts and exboyfriend...haha i noticed this with fakes...

I also had a really bad experience from Kijiji regarding a Neverfull mm. She was sooo nice, and also has a verified paypal account. We didn't live in the same city, so I had to pay for shipping. Before I got the bag, I had a really bad feeling. She posted many bags on Kijiji. But from big cities. When I finally got the bag, which btw, was delivered by reg mail and not express, I though was weird cause for a item like that, you want to make sure it's issued w signature. I dreaded the monent I see no return address from the seller. So to make this story quick, it was nerve wreaking and very time consuming to fight w her thru paypal. I was very fortunate that I won the case even though she told me to pay as a gift not sale goods. But it took over a month forms to finally get my $$ back. And now, I still see her ads of the exact same bag I rerun back on Kijiji. And she has many more. Claiming to have receipts and bags selling for over 2000$ of fakes. I tried many times to report her to Kijiji and nothing gets done. Kijijihas become a place for sellers to sell fakes. They got to do sometime about this issue.

Ive posted my authentic louis vuitton at kijiji for sale or willing to trade for another Lv bag. Someone actually emailed me asking if i wanna trade it with her "soft leather LV bag" complete with "material cards" etc.. I had a feeling it was fake because i remember a post about this item in the kijiji lv page. Still, i asked for some photos just to confirm. I mean who would use the term " soft leather" right? She send it right away and my gosh it was an obvious fake especially the card. I remember seeing and holding this exact bag at a second hand store so i know definitely its fake. I also checked the louis vuitton page at kijiji and yup it is the same bag being sold for 60 dollars. Its just pisses me that she would even attempt to trade her fake bag over my authentic one. I looked back on my ad and it does say its authentic and selling it way way more expensive than 60 bucks.. I have nothing against fakes but i hate instances like this and most of all, i hate people who passes off their fake items as real just so they could earn some cash. Until now i really cant believe someone would make an offer like that. This is even worst than being low balled right? I was insulted. Forgive my rant..

Lol as if you wouldn't know it's fake if u have an authentic one

Sorry - Me, I would only except a straight out buy! No Trade nothing, it's simply not worth it. You get all kinds of morons coming out of the woodwork trying to "Trade" their Fake crap! :nogood:

I also had a really bad experience from Kijiji regarding a Neverfull mm. She was sooo nice, and also has a verified paypal account. We didn't live in the same city, so I had to pay for shipping. Before I got the bag, I had a really bad feeling. She posted many bags on Kijiji. But from big cities. When I finally got the bag, which btw, was delivered by reg mail and not express, I though was weird cause for a item like that, you want to make sure it's issued w signature. I dreaded the monent I see no return address from the seller. So to make this story quick, it was nerve wreaking and very time consuming to fight w her thru paypal. I was very fortunate that I won the case even though she told me to pay as a gift not sale goods. But it took over a month forms to finally get my $$ back. And now, I still see her ads of the exact same bag I rerun back on Kijiji. And she has many more. Claiming to have receipts and bags selling for over 2000$ of fakes. I tried many times to report her to Kijiji and nothing gets done. Kijijihas become a place for sellers to sell fakes. They got to do sometime about this issue.

Thats why i dont apply for paypal..one offered to buy my item but through paypal and i declined...i always prefer buying thru kijiji or yoogis and never in ebay! The money is not worth the hassle...

Im really thankful to this forum for always helping me out! All the informations even the tiniest details help me in all my dealings. There was a time i was almost dupe, I believed the wallet was authentic because it looks like mirror image of the real deal but then i saw an envelope thing included in the photo. I was like " wait a minute...somethings odd" it really bugged me that i started a thread about this. Then some kind member of this forum did the research for me and even provided some photos. Omg, it is without a doubt a fake! To think that even the date code looks legit...she even told me that she isn't one that buys fake, in fact, she also buys from the store herself...yeah right! I almost fell for that line! Again thank you so much!