TokiDoki Newbie! Help me Decide!

Jul 22, 2006
Hi everyone!!
I just caught the TokiDoki bug, which sux for me, since the line is almost discontinued!! I just called Pulse and ordered the Spaggia in the Gioco print after I found out that it was the last one. :crybaby:They're also totally out of Amore.

I originally wanted the Amore in the Gioco print and the Spaggia in the Mammia Mia.. but since I heard that Pulse was totally out of Amore and out of the Spagia in Mammia Mia.. and when they mentioned they had ONE last Spaggia Gioco, I hurried up and ordered it!!! :sweatdrop:

My question is.. do you think the Spaggia looks good in the Gioco style?? I've always loved the Gioco, but it seems like the Mamma Mia might be a better style for the print?? What do you think??

Also.. does anyone know where I might be able to find an Amore in Gioco?? :graucho:

Thank you!!

I believe the Spiaggia would look better with the MM because your print won't get cut up by the zipper and two black straps that run down the bag. And Amore looks cute in the gioco style, but I don't know where you could get one. We have them here in Hawaii, but they're marked up by like $20-30. The girls on the mainland should be able to tell you if any Macy's or Nord's or some other place has them...

I wouldn't say you bought the "wrong" bag. I think there are some girls out there who bought the Spiaggia gioco because they just like that bag style. It's not that it looks UGLY, it's just that the zipper and straps cut the print up. Some girls don't care if the print is cut up. So I would just wait to see when it comes in... Who knows? You may see the bag and become :nuts: over it! I just said I'd prefer the MM because you get more of the print that you can readily see.

I wouldn't say you bought the "wrong" bag. I think there are some girls out there who bought the Spiaggia gioco because they just like that bag style. It's not that it looks UGLY, it's just that the zipper and straps cut the print up. Some girls don't care if the print is cut up. So I would just wait to see when it comes in... Who knows? You may see the bag and become :nuts: over it! I just said I'd prefer the MM because you get more of the print that you can readily see.

yup yup I know what you mean.. I hope the bag gets here FAST!!! I can't wait to get it!! My hands are itching!!! Thank you for your input!