Balloon Charms!

jinjia_1812

Feb 26, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm very excited about these new bag charms and I reserved them 2 days ago. Today my SA told me that i can bring it home so off i went! Very pretty charms and I like both of them equally! It's not officially launched yet so I was pretty lucky=) Oh! and I got them hot stamped!

Attachments

• CIMG1380.JPG
    CIMG1380.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 2,143
  • CIMG1381.JPG
    CIMG1381.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 2,123
  • CIMG1395.JPG
    CIMG1395.JPG
    336.6 KB · Views: 2,136
I can't wait to get mine. I can't decide which one to pick . I have the monogram and Boudreaux trunks illustre so am thinking the pink will be a nice change with the de print. But then I love the red.

I can't wait to get mine. I can't decide which one to pick . I have the monogram and Boudreaux trunks illustre so am thinking the pink will be a nice change with the de print. But then I love the red.
Hi I have the same trunk bag charm as well but the balloons are just too pretty! Just had to have both. But if I were to choose one, I'll choose the pink one as well, it's so cute!

Hi everyone, I'm very excited about these new bag charms and I reserved them 2 days ago. Today my SA told me that i can bring it home so off i went! Very pretty charms and I like both of them equally! It's not officially launched yet so I was pretty lucky=) Oh! and I got them hot stamped!

+1 Shame they don't do multiple purchase discounts!