How durable is the Empreinte Zippy?

Empreinte or Epi Zippy Wallet

• Empreinte Zippy

• Epi Zippy

Results are only viewable after voting.

pinkzz

Oct 29, 2008
Hello!

I need help deciding between the Empreinte zippy and the Epi zippy. Durability and how it ages will be the deciding factors since I want a wallet that last years! :smile:

• How durable are the Empreinte wallets vs Epi wallets?
  • Any problems with cracking on the glazing?
  • Which wallet ages better?

Thanks so much!

I have 2 Curieuse wallets (Emp leather). They are amazingly durable. My first I've had for almost a year, and it looks (and smells!) brand new. I have heard good things on this forum about Emp leather! Epi is nice, but no comparison to Emp, imho.

GL! :smile:

Really like the epi wallet. I have the noir epi electric zippy (patent). Have had it for about 4 years and it still looks brand new. It is used everyday, except for my vernis cles, that I use as a wallet, for my small bags.

I've never owned an Epi wallet but I've read that they are very durable. I have the Emp Zippy and while it looks delicate, mine still looks new. I love the leather on the Empreinte so it gets my vote.

I think they are both very durable and you can't go wrong with either, so go with the one that you love more.
+1

They are both great wallet materials! I would let the color of the wallet make my decision. So many great colors in both of these wallets. Can't wait to see what you get!

+1

They are both great wallet materials! I would let the color of the wallet make my decision. So many great colors in both of these wallets. Can't wait to see what you get!

+2
Tulip, perfectly expressed!
So many beautiful colours in LV range now and both leathers are good for a wallet...

Thanks everyone! ;:smile:

I think I'm leaning more towards the Empreinte in a bright, fun color like cerise or orient. However, I'm worried the leather will get dirty and stained easily from constantly holding the wallet unlike the mono canvas that is scratch and stain resistant.

Is the Empreinte zippy durable as the mono zippy?

Reactions: Namwan-