Taupe for winter.....

I would carry taupe and caramel all year long, just because I feel like neutrals are year round. I used to only carry dark colors in winter because I wear a black coat. However I got a refreshing surprise when I received and carried my natural logo lock last winter. I loved the nice bright pop against my black coat. However I don't think I'll even be afraid to carry my violet Kingston this winter. The pop of color will be great against my black coat. I'm for all colors anytime of year. Isn't fashion about expressing yourself? There are no wrong answers. :smile:

TB!!!! Girl, I am so loving you!! You are a surprising me with some of your answers. You and I are really growing up. Lol. I agree with everything you said above but I guess everyone has their preference. I plan to carry all the bags (Salmon, Ocean, Bone, white Vanessa, sunset O-ring, etc) I carried this summer through the fall and winter. I can't wait to pull those colors out against gray, black, cream, etc.

Saying that got me soooo excited!!! Lol.

TB!!!! Girl, I am so loving you!! You are a surprising me with some of your answers. You and I are really growing up. Lol. I agree with everything you said above but I guess everyone has their preference. I plan to carry all the bags (Salmon, Ocean, Bone, white Vanessa, sunset O-ring, etc) I carried this summer through the fall and winter. I can't wait to pull those colors out against gray, black, cream, etc.

Saying that got me soooo excited!!! Lol.

And I'm loving you too GF! You are going to look great as always my friend sportin' those bright cheerful colors in the dread of winter. I always listen and learn from you my friend and from all the other Dooneynistas on this forum. It's my happy place. :smile:

I have been pondering the new pebbled leather chelsea

gg, if you dont own the Chelsea, you need to get at least one! I love that bag! The style is awesome, holds a whole lot. Can be carried as a satchel or a shopper. And in sand, taupe, caramel.. so pretty. That dark gray that Bobetta got is amazing too!

gg, if you dont own the Chelsea, you need to get at least one! I love that bag! The style is awesome, holds a whole lot. Can be carried as a satchel or a shopper. And in sand, taupe, caramel.. so pretty. That dark gray that Bobetta got is amazing too!

I agree!! You gotta get at least one. I have the Dillen in Orange and love it though I've only carried her once this summer. Humm... Tomorrow sounds like a Chelsea day. 😁😁😁

And I'm loving you too GF! You are going to look great as always my friend sportin' those bright cheerful colors in the dread of winter. I always listen and learn from you my friend and from all the other Dooneynistas on this forum. It's my happy place. :smile:

Thank u GF!!! 😍😍I've learned a lot here too and have been taken out of my element in many ways. I love it!!

I received my Dillen Taupe Chelsea yesterday.

It is a year round color for sure!!! There is something about the color combo that gives it an understated elegance!!!

I say go for it!!