5 foot with gm de bag?

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I was thinking of possibly getting the neverfull GM in de for my diaper/mommy bag but I'm only 5 foot. Does anyone of this size use it for that? Or use it for that regardless?

Maybe consider the totally MM - she is in between NF MM and NF GM ... and the structure of the bag will not overpower your frame ... besides zipper might be great when busy with a baby. To me ... and to a lot of others - the totally does not look like a diaper bag as the side pockets do "close" in a nice way. So you can put in something kind a secure - bc it wound not pop out - but it would not look like a bottle holder if you don´t want it to look like that ... All the best to you :biggrin:

I have both a never gm and a totally mm honestly the totally mm would a make a better diaper bag because of the zip and the side pockets will make it easier for importnt thing to nt fall out and keeping cell phone and keys handy u should try it on at the store and see how it looks

Hi, I am so about 5 foot. I think I am 5'1''. I have two mms. I find they are not big enough for my mommy bag so I got a gm. It's perfect. I just wear it cinched. I think it looks cute and even my husband loves it because then he hands me all his stuff too. I found the mms were getting over filled. I wish I had three gms instead of mm.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Hi, I am so about 5 foot. I think I am 5'1''. I have two mms. I find they are not big enough for my mommy bag so I got a gm. It's perfect. I just wear it cinched. I think it looks cute and even my husband loves it because then he hands me all his stuff too. I found the mms were getting over filled. I wish I had three gms instead of mm.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Would you mind posting it on?

I am 5'1, I have the mm and gm, the mm is too small to carry my things and my sons. Gm is perfect, it just gets a little heavy. I also have the gucci diaper bag and I use that much more because of the thicker straps it doesn't feel as heavy. Hope that is helpful, good luck deciding!

I am 5 foot 2 and just ordered the neverfull gm de this morning! I am going to use it as my purse/ mommy bag. I have a 3 month old. I have an mm and it was too small for this purpose. I love the gm on any frame. I can't wait until it comes!

I am 5'4" and really curvy, I have a NF GM and rarely carry it because it's so oversized. I think I would carry it way more if it were MM.
Congrats on being a mommy =)
I would consider a NF MM or Totally MM like the others suggested. I think both would make a great mom/diaper bag. I personally would do the NF GM. The totally side pockets are very deep and I lose things in them all the time!