Military discounts at LV?

I have never tried to use my military ID at LV but now I'm wondering too. I know they sell coach on base at the bx but not sure if the actual retail stores offer a discount. I'm sure you could call customer service.

I have no idea what Country you are in, but here in Australia Absolutely No! Try what GG states and give Customer service a call.

I wish! But Definitely Not. But I will say that the manager at my store was very accommodating for a Post 30-Day exchange because of a deployment so they score points in my book for that.

At a Celine store in NYC they gave my friend a discount on a bag that cost 3 grand, so I was thinking, hmmm - maybe we could get a deal a LV. If she hadn't brought it up, I wouldn't even have thought of it.

At a Celine store in NYC they gave my friend a discount on a bag that cost 3 grand, so I was thinking, hmmm - maybe we could get a deal a LV. If she hadn't brought it up, I wouldn't even have thought of it.

You might need to get some more info on why they received a discount. Otherwise All People that work for the Government would be trying to get discounts on LV items.(.i.e/Men&Women in the Police force etc..)

Anyone receive a discount at LV by showing a military card? Was wondering if I should bother dragging my friend who has a card to the store or not. Thanks.

Husband's military and tries his military card in every place possible. It's so embarrassing. LV have never offered him a discount. Over here, it tends to be places that are associated with the military or sell equipment/services that they might use (e.g. he gets discounts with BA and most outdoor shops).

My cousin was telling me about a friend of hers who bought LV on base somewhere. I told her it was doubtful. But she insisted that it's illegal to sell counterfeits on a US base, which makes sense. Anyone ever heard of this?

The only discounts LV ever gives is to employees, and only during certain times. Even then they punch a hole on the tag to prevent return.

Absolutely correct.
Pricing for employees at the Paris sale are actually amazingly low. What's not sold is destroyed and written off as a tax deduction for the company.

Absolutely correct.
Pricing for employees at the Paris sale are actually amazingly low. What's not sold is destroyed and written off as a tax deduction for the company.

"what's not sold" meaning an older model or discontinued model?
Because there have been times others and myself have gone into the store and gotten an item that is already a year or so old from sitting there. So I'm just confused as what you mean by that because I'm sure they don't keep their inventory current with new items all the time.

And to the previous poster about employees getting the tags punched, you can also see a circle drawn on the bag somewhere to prevent returns at retail priced, too.

You might need to get some more info on why they received a discount. Otherwise All People that work for the Government would be trying to get discounts on LV items.(.i.e/Men&Women in the Police force etc..)

This.

Also, Celine has end of season sales, LV does not. I would be surprised if any discount military or otherwise was forthcoming at LV.