Celebrating The Monogram...?

Tia_xo

O.G.
Apr 16, 2013
Sorry if this sounds silly but does anyone have any idea what kind of pieces with be part of "Celebrating The Monogram"? Do you think it will be along the lines of LE pieces such as roses, graffiti, Kusama etc or more runway LE?

Sorry if this sounds silly but does anyone have any idea what kind of pieces with be part of "Celebrating The Monogram"? Do you think it will be along the lines of LE pieces such as roses, graffiti, Kusama etc or more runway LE?
nothing has been said about it at all - only the designers are told like: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, CINDY SHERMAN, FRANK GEHRY, KARL LAGERFELD, MARC NEWSON und REI KAWAKUBO ...
I image that one smaller pice will be given like mini pochette oder pochette nm ... and of course Trunks ... like petite malle as trunks have been mentioned in the news. I do think they go for the classics too - like speedy, noe ... but also a backpack and some for men. ... But thats just what I think. ....

But have a look - doesn´t is look like every Designer has been given ITS COLOR ...
disneyrollergirl.net/wp-content/uploads/Louis-Vuitton-celebrating-monogram-Rei-Kazakubo-Cindy-Sherman-Karl-Lagerfeld.jpeg
I guess Christian Louboutin will spread out something RED ... and Karl Lagerfeld will be very serios in white and black like chanel ...

nothing has been said about it at all - only the designers are told like: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, CINDY SHERMAN, FRANK GEHRY, KARL LAGERFELD, MARC NEWSON und REI KAWAKUBO ...
I image that one smaller pice will be given like mini pochette oder pochette nm ... and of course Trunks ... like petite malle as trunks have been mentioned in the news. I do think they go for the classics too - like speedy, noe ... but also a backpack and some for men. ... But thats just what I think. ....

But have a look - doesn´t is look like every Designer has been given ITS COLOR ...
disneyrollergirl.net/wp-content/uploads/Louis-Vuitton-celebrating-monogram-Rei-Kazakubo-Cindy-Sherman-Karl-Lagerfeld.jpeg
I guess Christian Louboutin will spread out something RED ... and Karl Lagerfeld will be very serios in white and black like chanel ...

Yes, it looks like they will all have a colour! I'm just dying to know more about it. Hopefully soon as it says the release is mid-October

Karl has 5 pieces including one that is 176,000, 1 luggage piece around 6 and 3 monogram bags (GM, MM and PM). Louboutin I believe has 2 items, one will be a bag. Most of the designers just have 1 bag. The prices are not horrible on any of them except for the super limited items. They are all monogram. The lowest price bag is 2880, but most of the bags are 4-5.

Oh wow! This is great info :smile: I was hoping for a speedy or NF but at $2880 I will probably opt out!