Rhyder 33 and Feather Fob

For those of you that have ordered the 33, did your bag come with the feather charm/fob??
I totally do not understand why this is. They have to know that is part of the entire look. And it sounds as if Customer Service is saying it should come with the 33. No where have I seen that on line - just in the ads.

The girl I talked to at Coach told me they had the 33 on display right by her desk and they ALL had the feathers. That they couldn't send me the feathers, because they didn't have extra. They could however send me a new bag if I sent this one back. I asked to speak to a manager, got hung up on while on hold. Called back and they told me a manager would call me back. That was 6hrs ago no call back. Coach has screwed up my entire order on both of my rhyders. I can see why they are closing stores and MK is eating up their sales!

The girl I talked to at Coach told me they had the 33 on display right by her desk and they ALL had the feathers. That they couldn't send me the feathers, because they didn't have extra. They could however send me a new bag if I sent this one back. I asked to speak to a manager, got hung up on while on hold. Called back and they told me a manager would call me back. That was 6hrs ago no call back. Coach has screwed up my entire order on both of my rhyders. I can see why they are closing stores and MK is eating up their sales!

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow (8 days after I ordered it, which is ridiculous, but another topic). I'll let you know if it has one when it shows up.

I found out from my SA that the feathers are actually "seperate", they don't come with anything.. my SA ordered me the feather fob and it came today. She said they'll be selling feather jewelery as well. I think it's disgraceful because it's so unclear that they're not included with the purse and she said they only made a small quantity of these feather fobs. The fob is beautiful, it cost $50.

I found out from my SA that the feathers are actually "seperate", they don't come with anything.. my SA ordered me the feather fob and it came today. She said they'll be selling feather jewelery as well. I think it's disgraceful because it's so unclear that they're not included with the purse and she said they only made a small quantity of these feather fobs. The fob is beautiful, it cost $50.

Up close Pic?? ? Curious!!:P

Do you have a style number for the feather fob?

I noticed a feather pendant on one of the models in the recent ad photos for the new line. You have to look really close but it is on a long necklace.

Do you have a style number for the feather fob?
here's the style number and color info to order 63713G style, color is MTI
I'm sorry I can't take a good pic, not very savvy, it has a beautifully leather cut feather and a nice metal feather along with two leather hang tags and a small metal coach insignia disc like thing, all black, it's really beautiful

here's the style number and color info to order 63713G style, color is MTI
I'm sorry I can't take a good pic, not very savvy, it has a beautifully leather cut feather and a nice metal feather along with two leather hang tags and a small metal coach insignia disc like thing, all black, it's really beautiful

The feather fob comes with the whip stitch Dakota. I have it.:smile: